Tevez

Could the rumours of Torres and Villa be more than just rumour? Does Tevez know this?

He just seems a little below parr over the last 2 games. He could just be knackered i know but i think he might be wanting a way out. Interviews about Mancini's training etc, it all adds up

10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez's response to a question on his future at the fans forum last month...

"I'm here for the long term, of course, if we do win the World Cup with Argentina that would be fabulous. But when I came here last summer I was offered the big project, and I am planning to be here for the long term."
with all due respect mate he isnt, when sat infront of a load of city fans, gonna turn round and say "well it depends if Madrid or Milan come in for me and offer me the money, if they do I will be off like a fucking shot"

BlueMooner87 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Tevez's response to a question on his future at the fans forum last month...

"I'm here for the long term, of course, if we do win the World Cup with Argentina that would be fabulous. But when I came here last summer I was offered the big project, and I am planning to be here for the long term."
with all due respect mate he isnt, when sat infront of a load of city fans, gonna turn round and say "well it depends if Madrid or Milan come in for me and offer me the money, if they do I will be off like a fucking shot"
True point, I for one think he will be here next season 100%. Look's to me that the media are just trying there hardest to rock the boat before an important run in.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Could the rumours of Torres and Villa be more than just rumour? Does Tevez know this?

He just seems a little below parr over the last 2 games. He could just be knackered i know but i think he might be wanting a way out. Interviews about Mancini's training etc, it all adds up

TBF if we were to sign Torres and Villa then I wouldnt be too upset if Tevez left. I love the player but if we were to sign those two then it would soften the blow.
P.S. On a different note I think we need Jo Hart as first choice keeper next season played well today!

of course carlos will be here next season, its media bull sh*t, they are trying anything i even read a none story about 5 city players having illegal windscreens, ffs its getting low now, if we are gonna be a top team expect this tripe every year. gerrards been leaving liverpool for the last ten years!!!

The only thing I needed to see when I clicked on the link to the Mail story was the name Joe Bernstein. Joe used to be my boss and although that was a long time ago I'm pretty confident that he knows nothing more than he read in Daniel Taylor's Guardian articles the other week. Any one of us could have written that piece in the Mail....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.