Tevez

whicko said:
Hope this is more shit from the Mail

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1268590/Carlos-Tevez-walk-Manchester-City-miss-Champions-League-spot.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0m3PTKU5w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0m3PTKU5w</a>

You don't have to hope.

Read the article again and look for an ounce of truth in it.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:30 am --<br /><br />
ginge51 said:
If Tevez does want to leave then go...
I think it is paper rubbish but who knows?
But if he ain't happy, we do not want unhappy players here..

There's the door.

get a fuckin grip.

Not really that bothered considering.

My opinion of him went down when he publicly slated Mancini's training methods. If he had a problem then don't come out and tell the papers, just have a word with Bobby. And it seems his performances are reflecting his situation as he done naff all at Utd and Arsenal, not even his trademark, "Run like a headless chicken at defenders and the goalkeeper", that we all love.

But it's all we need when trying to get fourth, player unrest so our oppositions have extra confidence when playing us.

Interestlingly enough the sh*t stirring is coming from his agent who is also Hughes agent?

Do not believe a single word in the press concerning City.

Look at the 'City after Torres' reports last week. If you actually listen to the questions asked of Mancini at the presser pre Arsenal and then read what was written it's a total joke.

There is without a doubt a mindset in the sports press right now that is along the lines of "Wouldn't it be great if City fucked it up...let's see what we can do to help it along"

Sadly one or two of our supporters here seem to have adopted the same school of thought.

Shame.

We are entering a critical period for the season and a unified front would be a great thing to see.

..........We Are City...from Maine Road.

Blue Tooth said:
Do not believe a single word in the press concerning City.

Look at the 'City after Torres' reports last week. If you actually listen to the questions asked of Mancini at the presser pre Arsenal and then read what was written it's a total joke.

There is without a doubt a mindset in the sports press right now that is along the lines of "Wouldn't it be great if City fucked it up...let's see what we can do to help it along"

Sadly one or two of our supporters here seem to have adopted the same school of thought.

Shame.

We are entering a critical period for the season and a unified front would be a great thing to see.

..........We Are City...from Maine Road.

Exactly. I couldnt be bothered even reading a paper anymore, Some gobsh*te that hasnt got a clue about football writing the likes of 'Tevez is joining Liverpool for £18m' What a load of sh*t.

Just the papers talking rubbish again.

"I will play for any manager. I play for the shirt and must respect the right of the people who make decisions to change things

"But, please, he is the coach and I am the player. He is in charge. I am OK with him."

I think he is in love with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.