Tevez

Marvin said:
What press are you reading? Alan Green, and Guardian / Observer never miss an opportunity for a little dig. They can't even get the basic facts right

Tend to agree - the press coverage of City is very poor. On the one hand they love us - in that we're easy copy - and you get the sympathetic 'insight' pieces. On the other hand, every time we don't win by 2 clear goals or more, and totally dominate, the snide digs and dismissive comments come in.

Then there's the easy, cliched, stupid 'comparison with the rags/spurs/villa' stuff, doubly crap because Fergie, O'Neill and Benttwat are all beloved of the media, whereas nasty foreign italian defensive Mancini comes from the crappy league that is Serie A and is denying the great unloved British managers their chance. So lots of anti-City soundbites from the (not totally disinterested) managers get lapped up by idiot journos.

And as you say, lots of basic facts are incorrect.

You get far, far better, more objective and insightful commentary on BM than you do in the media.

i don't agree with the people on here that say that just be cos he has had 2 under par preformances that his body language is bad he does'nt semmed commited all players are proffesional just look at craig bellamy the biggest moaner alive at every club he has been at but he has always give 110% in every game he has played at every club i'd put the 2 games down to a injury <trained all week with a straping round his leg> and if he does want out i'm sure we would get our money back and there would be some world class strikers out there ready to take his wages on but as bacon face has said it's FUNNY SEASON and this won't be the last stupid romour doing the rounds

If Tevez does want to leave then go...
I think it is paper rubbish but who knows?
But if he ain't happy, we do not want unhappy players here..

There's the door.

I have some how manged to stay awake through 18 pages of utter panic!

Tevez is our prize player much like rooney/torres/VP is for the other top teams.
Even the "thought" that he would want to go hurts and results in people over reacting with statements like "let him F.O. if he wants too/good riddance etc etc".

He is going nowhere!
Until i hear it from him i won't believe it.
Papers needs to make money and headlines like this sell papers.
A good editor can group a bunch of statements together to make a convincing argument for any story line.

Of course there is a chance "any" player could leave, just as Nobinho did. (went to "santas" house or somewhere!)

The truth is Tevez's whole game is based on his running and speed. If he picks up any injury he has a quiet game.
Back this up with Bobbies defensive attitude to big games, means he will have been told to drop back.
Look at our defending of corners. Any other team will leave leave somebody up front to peg two defenders back.
Not Bobby, his attitude is to defend corners at all costs. It's his way and it is making us more solid at the back. (just a bit boring though)

Tevez did wake up when Addy came on at Arsenal, and started to get much more forward. This proves he was playing back under orders.

At the end of the day most of the statements of him not being happy are based on snip bits from articles written 6 months a go.
They where not negative, more truthful and honest.
Same with the comments on the new training sessions.
Not happy about them, but willing to give them a go and see what happens.
Honest, not negative comments. Bellamy was much more vocal, but we know his connection with Sparky.

We all know there will be big changes in the summer.
Some will be welcome, some not.
We should actually hoping for hardly any change as we are only just starting to see what this team can do now they are jelling!
If Bobby stays, he should be thinking about tweaking rather than wholesale changing.
If Mourinho comes, we may as well rip up the team sheet, and expect another year of revolving doors...LOL!

How can Tevez suddenly be unhappy? He seemed to be loving it earlier in the season, scoring goals for fun, rubbing it in the rags faces when he scored in the Carling Cup, he has been one of the signings of the season.
If it is true then we can all feel a bit let down by him and a little worried that Mancini appears to unsettle some players.
On the other hand it could just be newspaper rubbish from journos desperate to see us crash and burn so they can write their 'I told you so' stories.

im not seeing much into all this really but there as been something niggling tevez in the last 2 games whether that be injury,private life or footballing life i really don't know?

his body language has spoke volumes past couple of games compared to previous games!

whicko said:
Hope this is more shit from the Mail

Carlos Tevez is set to stun Manchester City fans by fighting for a summer move if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League.
Tevez has become increasingly disillusioned at life at Eastlands under manager Roberto Mancini, and his adviser Kia Joorabchian is believed to have contacted some of Europe's leading clubs as a contingency if City miss out on the top four.
City fans will be dismayed by the split between Tevez and Mancini, having taken the 26-year-old striker to their hearts following his arrival from Manchester United at the start of the campaign.

The Argentine has scored 28 goals this season and has been nominated for the PFA Player of the Year award, which will be announced tonight.

But he publicly questioned the sacking of Mark Hughes in a recent interview and openly disagreed with Mancini's decision to make the players train twice a day.

He also voiced his displeasure about City using his image in a provocative 'Welcome to Manchester' poster campaign.

Significantly, Joorabchian, an important figure in Tevez's life, has fallen out with the hierarchy at City following the departure of Hughes and will not be averse to finding Tevez a new club if instructed to do so.

Real Madrid and Inter Milan will be among the contenders to sign him, but there could also be a surprise move from Liverpool, even though their own Champions League hopes are slim.
Liverpool hope the fact that Tevez's friend and Argentina team-mate Javier Mascherano is at the club will boost their chances, although the player would have to kick up a real fuss at Eastlands before City allowed him to move to Anfield for a cut-price £18million.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1268590/Carlos-Tevez-walk-Manchester-City-miss-Champions-League-spot.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0m3PTKU5w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0m3PTKU5w</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25042010/58/premier-league-papers-tevez-turn-city.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25042010/ ... -city.html</a>

Horse shit...

...The fact there is an Argentinian interview in which he admits he has a poster of the Welcome to Manchester picture at his home in Argentina!

Great big load of smelly poo!

I usually get paranoid where I hear this stuff but this is the first time I reckon that its a load of shit to be honest. The club simply will not sell him and I doubt very much he its even crossed his mind.

whicko said:
Hope this is more shit from the Mail

Carlos Tevez is set to stun Manchester City fans by fighting for a summer move if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League.
Tevez has become increasingly disillusioned at life at Eastlands under manager Roberto Mancini, and his adviser Kia Joorabchian is believed to have contacted some of Europe's leading clubs as a contingency if City miss out on the top four.
City fans will be dismayed by the split between Tevez and Mancini, having taken the 26-year-old striker to their hearts following his arrival from Manchester United at the start of the campaign.

The Argentine has scored 28 goals this season and has been nominated for the PFA Player of the Year award, which will be announced tonight.

But he publicly questioned the sacking of Mark Hughes in a recent interview and openly disagreed with Mancini's decision to make the players train twice a day.

He also voiced his displeasure about City using his image in a provocative 'Welcome to Manchester' poster campaign.

Significantly, Joorabchian, an important figure in Tevez's life, has fallen out with the hierarchy at City following the departure of Hughes and will not be averse to finding Tevez a new club if instructed to do so.

Real Madrid and Inter Milan will be among the contenders to sign him, but there could also be a surprise move from Liverpool, even though their own Champions League hopes are slim.
Liverpool hope the fact that Tevez's friend and Argentina team-mate Javier Mascherano is at the club will boost their chances, although the player would have to kick up a real fuss at Eastlands before City allowed him to move to Anfield for a cut-price £18million.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1268590/Carlos-Tevez-walk-Manchester-City-miss-Champions-League-spot.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0m3PTKU5w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0m3PTKU5w</a>

The only thing missing from that laughable paragraph of utter made-up fantasy shite is Alan Partridge shouting "Stop getting Bond wrong!!!"

Liverpool have about as much chance of signing Tevez as they have of signing Rooney-zero.
Epic fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.