Tevez

meh if he wants to go let him.real madrid wont buy him,not galatico material,there a selling jersey club so id be shocked if he went there,milan??em well seria a is shit so dont know if hed like that and liverpool??give me a break,if he does leave i hope he enjoys his wage cut cos no one will pay him what hes on here

tevez is a god. part of the reason he came here was to make a club achieve things from the beginning. he has already helped take us to our first semi in years and got us at least in to europe. me suspects this story is meant to cause unrest.

Pam said:
Yeah, right, and I bet he'll be happy to take a pay cut while he's about it. Utter bollocks.

I don't think so Pam...

I've got a sinking feeling in my stomach about this...

Quite a few stories knocking around at the minute about 'unrest' in the City camp(Bellamy,Tevez,SWP etc.)

London press trying to help Spurs into the CL i think!!

Maybe I'm being paranoid but he's looked out of sorts for the last couple of games, his body language is different.

And before you all have a go, I'm actutely aware he's been our best player this season, I know he's entitled to have a couple of off days, its merely an observation not a criticism

He had played fantastically well for about 25 consecutive games, so you can excuse him having 2 bad games in a row, but even with that in mind, something just doesn't look right with him at the moment...

Blumers Bloomers said:
Maybe I'm being paranoid but he's looked out of sorts for the last couple of games, his body language is different.

And before you all have a go, I'm actutely aware he's been our best player this season, I know he's entitled to have a couple of off days, its merely an observation not a criticism
Its clear for everyone to see, its actually since he did that interview where he said he wasnt happy with double training or hughes sacking or the welcome to manchester poster

Blumers Bloomers said:

Agree against the rags and today he did not put in a shift as per rest of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.