Tevez

kippaxwarrior said:
Pam said:
Real Madrid don't want Tevez, do they? That's a new one on me, Billy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/</a>

The NOTW is no better than Goal.com when it comes to the integrity and accuracy of their stories. They were saying the exact same thing just before Tevez signed for us in the first place. Regurgitated bullshit.

Tevez has been immense this season, but lets be fair he is the ultimate example of a Mercenary....I fully expect him to be plying his trade else where next season.. In the past it was a nightmare to lose our better players, but it doesn't matter anymore, we will replace him with something better..!!

mcfcliam said:
BillyShears said:
Two words.

Daily Mail.

Ha, you're probably right...

One thing I will say. If he has got a problem behind the scenes, he hasn't brought that to the pitch. He is one of the most committed footballers I've ever seen play the game...

The article says it's IF we miss out on 4th, so if we are in the CL.. he won't be going.
In that case, why on earth would he or anyone on his behalf put this story out, with the prospect of playing in front of fans next season who would question his loyalty..? it doesn't make sense for him to want to be in such a situation.

blumoonrises said:
The article says it's IF we miss out on 4th, so if we are in the CL.. he won't be going.
In that case, why on earth would he or anyone on his behalf put this story out, with the prospect of playing in front of fans next season who would question his loyalty..? it doesn't make sense for him to want to be in such a situation.

so you don't question his loyalty that he'd want to fuck off if we missed out on the CL by goal difference?

blumoonrises said:

Carlos Tevez does not give a flying fcuk what ppl think of him mate

RM won't be paying £60 million for Tevez. That's an utter fairy tale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.