Tevez

Absolutely nothing in it. Everyone is broke so who's got enough dosh to buy him ... and if Tevez cared that much about Chimps League, he would never have left the swamp. Can't imagine he's too distressed about the prospect of people like Torres coming to City. It's all just daft paper talk.

Pam said:
Absolutely nothing in it. Everyone is broke so who's got enough dosh to buy him ... and if Tevez cared that much about Chimps League, he would never have left the swamp. Can't imagine he's too distressed about the prospect of people like Torres coming to City. It's all just daft paper talk.

Two words.

Real Madrid.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Maybe I'm being paranoid but he's looked out of sorts for the last couple of games, his body language is different.

And before you all have a go, I'm actutely aware he's been our best player this season, I know he's entitled to have a couple of off days, its merely an observation not a criticism

He hasn't been himself for the last 2 games for sure, but it's more likely he's carryin a slight injury.

BillyShears said:
Pam said:

Two words.

Real Madrid.

Real Madrid don't want Tevez, do they? That's a new one on me, Billy.

Pam said:
BillyShears said:
Two words.

Real Madrid.

Real Madrid don't want Tevez, do they? That's a new one on me, Billy.

Madrid are the only club in the world who could afford to buy Tevez off us. I think someone said earlier in the thread that tomorrow's NOTW are running a story at Madrid want him for 60 million. I'm not saying it is true, but they are the only club in the world who could pull something like this off.

blumoonrises said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Maybe I'm being paranoid but he's looked out of sorts for the last couple of games, his body language is different.

And before you all have a go, I'm actutely aware he's been our best player this season, I know he's entitled to have a couple of off days, its merely an observation not a criticism

He hasn't been himself for the last 2 games for sure, but it's more likely he's carryin a slight injury.

Reading between the lines, I don't think he and Roberto are the best of mates. Didn't he tell Tevez to stop moaning the other day? I get the impression that there's no love lost between the dressing room and the manager just now.

BillyShears said:
Pam said:

Two words.

Daily Mail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.