Tevez

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
Give us a clue what are you on about?

You telling me to come round to 107 chepstow ave sale racecourse to have it large, yet that fcuking addy is a beauty salon not a fcuking house, shitbag, you're boring me now fcuk off.
Thats my address, pop round if you want.

The Fixer said:
smithy167 said:
Give us a clue what are you on about?

You telling me to come round to 107 chepstow ave sale racecourse to have it large, yet that fcuking addy is a beauty salon not a fcuking house, shitbag, you're boring me now fcuk off.

Are you two saying you arranged a fight???

Didsbury Dave said:
As far as I understand it THe Mail have got hold of half a story here.

But only half.

Do you mean they've got the half bout him leavin if we miss out on CL, but not the other half bout him leavin even if we do make it..?

Pam said:
The Fixer said:

Pam this idiot was balmming my inbox last sat derby day, and invited me round to have it, he's a tool and a rag! twatzoid

blumoonrises said:
Didsbury Dave said:
As far as I understand it THe Mail have got hold of half a story here.

But only half.

Do you mean they've got the half bout him leavin if we miss out on CL, but not the other half bout him leavin even if we do make it..?

No. That's not what I mean.

I think he'll still be here next season.

The Fixer said:
Pam said:

Pam this idiot was balmming my inbox last sat derby day, and invited me round to have it, he's a tool and a rag! twatzoid
Like i said name should be The Pussy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.