TEVEZ

HAS ANYONE REALIZED THIS IS FROM THE GOD DAMN METRO! A paper you pick up for free on a bloody bus, let them spew there pile of shite

I think it's true.

He'll be off in January.
So will
Given
Boateng
Bridge
Lescott
Richards
SWP
RSC
Jo
Balotelli
Adebayor
Silva
& Mancini.
And anyone else the press want to unsettle & make up stories about.

If asked I just agree with all the shit in the papers. Fed up defending my club against these poisonour fabrications.

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
It's a load of bollocks. The interview on the website has cleared up any doubts, and they were minimal, I ever had about him.

He's told us that 80 Per Cent of what the press say about him is untrue. I'd rather believe him than a bunch of cnuts who are constantly trying to unstabalise this team and have been since September 2008.

Barcelona don't need Tevez, and we don't need to sell. It's a load of bollocks.

This. just watched that and i have alot of respect for carlos.

whicko said:
Carlos Tevez 'threatens Barca transfer request in Man City clear-the-air talks'

But, speaking to ManC Magazine, the forward said: 'Roberto and I get on and I back him one hundred per cent.

'We discuss lots of things both in public and in private. We are both passionate football people and we both want the same things for Manchester City and that is success.'

He added: 'I was disappointed for instance that my substitution against Birmingham recently resulted in some of our fans showing displeasure towards him.

'To criticise the manager for his decisions is unfair because we need to be patient - there is a long way to go in the season.'

So, in summary, he's totally happy at City.

Of course he would play a lot more at Barca who have Messi and Villa who are both better than him... and then they also got Bojan and Pedro.

A few points here:

1 - no quotes. Speaks for itself. Or doesn't, which is the point.

2 - This is not how Transfer Requests work. Players don't hand in a Barca Transfer Request. Then take it back when Barca aren't interested, and swap it for a Milan Transfer Request.

3 - Barca are skint. And don't need another pacy 2nd striker-type forward. They are stacked full of those already. And he'll only have to pick up the phone to his old mucker Mascherano to find out "Yeah - its ace over here. Its dead warm and all that. You never make it onto the pitch or owt, but you were bang up for that when you were at the Rags, so get yourself over here next to me on the bench"

4 - Its the Metro. And how exactly would they have picked up on this exclusive inside story when no-one else has got so much as a sniff of it?

All this doesn't mean Tevez won't necessarily go at the end of the season - he may well do so. But him handing in a 'Barca Transfer Request' after the Bolton game for getting subbed in the 90th minute is, I would suggest, a load of crap.

Gives fuel to Tolmie's arch shit stirrer post earlier though, eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.