Tevez

alky313

I was wondering what everyone thinks about Carlos remaining in the side. He was joint top scorer in the prem and the engine we needed in stagnant times. Its clear that their are no suitable options. Inter are a point where they want a loan and we want to sell outright. If he stays how do you see the team formation wise and how would you welcome him back?

Heres mine:

Richards---------Kompany-----------Lescott------------Clichy
---------------De Jong---------------------------------------
------------------------------------Yaya---------------------
Nasri-----------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------Tevez-----------------------------------
----------------------------------Aguero---------------------
Subs: Kola, Pantimilon, Dzeko, Balo, Milner, AJ

Arranged with the 2 dms and the attacking midfielders in their classic positioning. Tevez was very good in distribution. Which is why I see him dropping into midfield a bit more this year.

I'll be delighted if he stays and gives 100%

Personally I think it's quite likely that we might sit down with him and say, give us one more season, give us your all for that season, and then you can leave for the £25.5m we paid for you.

It depends on a few things though, not least how well he starts the season.

I hope he stays till Jan, the Corrinthians should have their house in order by then money wise. Its the best deal for all involved, he'll cover Aguero while he beds in to the prem. Oh BTW, I like your formation but personally would've played a keeper, lol

well tevez,he is a brilliant player if he doesnt want to stay he doesnt want to stay , but on the other hand he will allways give 100%. i would love for him to stay because i no that he would play to his best and so would aguro and that attacking side is unbeliveble.

I think everyyone knows that on the field he will always give 100% and for that reason I would like to see him back in the team,if required.
As long as he`s lost the Captaincy and he causes no upset within the camp,then I`m OK with that.
Oh and a little matter of telling Kia J.to shut the fuck up,wouldn`t go amiss !!

Indifferent to him now, really. Yeah, he was a fantastic player for us; always did the business whenever he crossed the touchline. But now either him or Joorabchian (or both) are just taking the piss. He signed a new five (?) year contract at the end of last year, for the sort of money per week that most of us on here wouldn't earn in a lifetime. The club has bent over backwards to accommodate him giving him time off to see his kids. Now he's saying he wants to leave as he's missing his kids. So, wasn't he missing them last Christmas then? What changed in six months?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.