Tevez

alky313 said:
I was wondering what everyone thinks about Carlos remaining in the side. He was joint top scorer in the prem and the engine we needed in stagnant times. Its clear that their are no suitable options. Inter are a point where they want a loan and we want to sell outright. If he stays how do you see the team formation wise and how would you welcome him back?

Heres mine:

Richards---------Kompany-----------Lescott------------Clichy
---------------De Jong---------------------------------------
------------------------------------Yaya---------------------
Nasri-----------------------------------------------------Silva
---------------------Tevez-----------------------------------
----------------------------------Aguero---------------------

Arranged with the 2 dms and the attacking midfielders in their classic positioning. Tevez was very good in distribution. Which is why I see him dropping into midfield a bit more this year.

If he stays then that would be a great lineup, personally I really hope he stays because he works his arse off. He has to be put in his place though, he is no longer the leader of the team and he has to give his full backing to the team and the new el capitan Kompany.

lee-mcfc said:
i'll be happy if he stays always gives 1000000% on pitch

Yeah he does matey but, it's a pride thing for me mainly. The way the rat went back to argie to woman and moan about our city made my blood boil and i will never forgive him for those comments. They were malicious and unnecessery, ergo id drive him to Milan myself.

The other issue is the rest of the players, it's no secret most of them hate the bugger because of his of field antics and demands and clauses he had written into his improved contract.

tl;dr Yes he does try on the field but all the baggage is to much now.

He has supposedly been unhappy for the last 2 years and he was amazing. I say turn off the guys electricity and feed him gruel in the team cafeteria. Make him as unhappy as possible. He could be scoring 3 a game.

If i was goin to play my strongest team id have:

------------------------------------Hart-----------------------------------

---Richards--------Lescott--------------------Kompany----------Clichy---

----------------DeJong---------------------------------Yaya--------------

------------------------------------Nasri-----------------------------------

----------------Silva---------------Tevez------------Aguero---------------

I wouldnt go back to Manchester,not even on holiday ! Just doesnt sit right with me.Didn't get any of that nonsense from Jo ! Bellers !Love him as a player,cant be faulted,as for cheering him if he plays for us again ??

Until we have someone similar to lead the line like he does then we have to play him. It's a no brainer, far less risky than Mario who is just as big a moaner but without the shift Tevez puts in. The rags defenders wouldn't have had such a stroll in the park on sunday with him playing. Pity he has alienated so many fans but he can still be a hugely important part of our season.

Fuck him I've had enough of his shenanigans. Tevez the player is brilliant but we get enough bad publicity without him filling the papers every other week because he's decided he doesn't like it here again. We'll certainly have a happier squad when he leaves. Some players are already pissed off with him.
Sooner he fucks off the better as far as I'm concerned.

He doesn't want to be with Man City. It sucks, but I doubt that Inter will pick him up. I do agree that Corinthians will be back for him in January.

I'm also the only person that doesn't want Nasri....

My line up is different:

Zab----Kompany----Savic----Kolarov
---
-Johnson---Yaya---de Jong---Silva

-------Aguero------Dzeko

if Tevez is still here, swap Dzeko for Tevez

for Subs: Milner, Clichy, Wright-Phillips/Weiss (if Wright-Phillips leaves for Bolton), Richards, Balotelli<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm --<br /><br />
FeedTheGoat10 said:
Zabaleta not in your squad? People seem to be forgetting about him, I hope he does well this season.

I didn't forget! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.