Tevez ?

SilvaAnnie said:
Balo doesn't celebrate scoring because that's his job??!!!!!! And looking miserable is that his job too? He has a great future but he needs to start growing up.
Anti Tevez, wanting to see him fail - call it what you want.
Try changing the record, Tevez is a City player, we support our players right?

Not much for irony Annie?

Judged by Tevez standards he was poor. Judged as a footballer he was head and shoulders above the rest.

At this point I'd love to know how much ground he covered, how many shots he had, how many passes, how many dribbles, tackles, covering runs etc

I can only give you my impression:

Razak was the only player to outrun him, and for a while after the goal Hargreaves conducted the game, but for the most part Tevez led the team and by most measures excelled. Maybe as an individual he'd have carried more attacking threat if he'd have stayed in the penalty box. But Tevez wants to win, so he goes looking for the ball, and I don't mind when Silva and Nasri aren't playing. That's what he does for Argentina anyway.

You might be suspicious of his actions and motives, but don't let this blind you as to his ability and contribution because you lose as a result.

He doesn't seem interested to me. His work-rate was not at the same level it was last season and the goals aren't following either. It is very visible that he doesn't want to be here and he is not putting as much effort in. I'll be glad to see the back of him personally. Great player, but only when it suits him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.