Tevez ?

SilvaAnnie said:
Oh, I give up too. Why are some people so anti Tevez. Dzeko has a couple of good games and he is suddenly gods gift. Tevez scores 20 goals for us last season, helps us more than most to joint 2nd in the league and to the FA Cup win, okay says some stupid things close season but he is suddenly public enemy number one.
Give the guy a break. He tried last night. Personally, I'd like to see him paired with Aguero sometime soon.
As for Balotelli, goal celebration!!!!!!! Nuff said.

Anti Tevez, Is that the same camp as " Tevez haters" ? Or does that come under " we want to see him fail "

Confused ????

allan harper said:
SilvaAnnie said:
Oh, I give up too. Why are some people so anti Tevez. Dzeko has a couple of good games and he is suddenly gods gift. Tevez scores 20 goals for us last season, helps us more than most to joint 2nd in the league and to the FA Cup win, okay says some stupid things close season but he is suddenly public enemy number one.
Give the guy a break. He tried last night. Personally, I'd like to see him paired with Aguero sometime soon.

Anti Tevez, Is that the same camp as " Tevez haters" ? Or does that come under " we want to see him fail "

Confused ????
It simply means "independent of thought"

Why would any sane person want one of their best players to fail?

SWP's back said:
SilvaAnnie said:
So do you have a point here?

Balo is on record as saying he doesn't celebrate when he scores as that's his job, and what he's paid to do, so long may his non-celebrations continue for me!

As for Tevez, I think what he has done for City is there for all to see, but the circus of the last few months can't have failed to have got into his head, and I think it shows, to be honest. I just hope it's like another poster said - he's not fit yet, and will improve, because a fighting fit Tevez with the other riches we have available is a frightening prospect for the rest of the league.

I thought he did ok but thats about it. He doesn't look like scoring and he's rarely getting into goal scoring positions whereas in games last season even when he wasn't playing well he was getting in the right positions

I wanted us to sell him in the summer and my position hasn't changed based on what i've seen of him on the few occasions so far this season

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
SilvaAnnie said:

Confused ????
It simply means "independent of thought"

Why would any sane person want one of their best players to fail?

I'm not sure mate, unless we are undercover Rags ?

Balo doesn't celebrate scoring because that's his job??!!!!!! And looking miserable is that his job too? He has a great future but he needs to start growing up.
Anti Tevez, wanting to see him fail - call it what you want.
Try changing the record, Tevez is a City player, we support our players right?

SilvaAnnie said:
Balo doesn't celebrate scoring because that's his job??!!!!!! And looking miserable is that his job too? He has a great future but he needs to start growing up.

We support our player's who don't put in transfer requests and try screwing the club over.

Lucky13 said:
SilvaAnnie said:

We support our player's who don't put in transtfer requests and try screwing the club over.

I'm not even arsed he put a transfer request in, that's his business. When he puts on that Blue shirt ill support him no end but if I think he played poor last night then I'll say it.

SilvaAnnie said:

That's what he has said, Annie! And in a strange way, it's a celebration in itself, don't you agree? :) I look forward to celebrating for him on many more occasions, as I'm sure you and all City fans do...does it really matter? And looking 'miserable' could be acute concentration - I've seen him smile plenty of times during games.

But back to Tevez - I deplore what Tev and his scumbag representative did to us over the Summer, and to be honest wouldn't have been bothered if he had gone, but now he is still here, and every time he pulls on a City shirt I will cheer him on and support him.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 am --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
Lucky13 said:
SilvaAnnie said:

We support our player's who don't put in transtfer requests and try screwing the club over.

I'm not even arsed he put a transfer request in, that's his business. When he puts on that Blue shirt ill support him no end but if I think he played poor last night then I'll say it.

Bang on the money.

What do people expect him to do when he has 8 defensive players behind him? His service was Wayne fucking Bridge. Lay off the guy! He did brilliant to create the 1-on-1 for himself - most players would have lost the ball to that last defender, but Tevez held him off brilliantly. Yeah, he missed the 1-on-1, but not everyone is as cool as Aguero in those situations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.