Tevez ?

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
I am certain you will find that Tevez had more runs and dribbles than any other player last night. Some of you want to see him fail which is sad
Of course he did, he wouldn't fucking pass.
He wouldn't pass? lmao, how wrong. Tevez must read Bluemoon b/c he's been FAAAR less selfish. Of course, Tevez haters will only remember the times when he holds on to the ball. He played a deeper role and did what was asked of him well, you don't play a deeper role well without passing imo.

Tevez haters ? Now that's LMAO !

Did well enough in a low-key game. Had he scored that late one-on-one then that would have topped off a very satisfactory performance. I just don't like the way he comes deep then stays there. He should be the one moving forwards to take the return pass.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Did well enough in a low-key game. Had he scored that late one-on-one then that would have topped off a very satisfactory performance. I just don't like the way he comes deep then stays there. He should be the one moving forwards to take the return pass.
He normally doesn't stay deep. Think he was instructed to to act as a floating attacking midfielder as he would be the only one capable on the pitch playing that position as that's the position that got him noticed.

Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
I am certain you will find that Tevez had more runs and dribbles than any other player last night. Some of you want to see him fail which is sad
He wouldn't pass? lmao, how wrong. Tevez must read Bluemoon b/c he's been FAAAR less selfish. Of course, Tevez haters will only remember the times when he holds on to the ball. He played a deeper role and did what was asked of him well, you don't play a deeper role well without passing imo.
I'm not a Tevez hater at all. I'm thrilled we didn't sell him. But he's trying too hard and trying to dribble through the opposition at every opportunity at the moment.

Im sorry for not being in a "camp" and just judging him on his performances though.

SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:
SWP's back said:
I'm not a Tevez hater at all. I'm thrilled we didn't sell him. But he's trying too hard and trying to dribble through the opposition at every opportunity at the moment.

Im sorry for not being in a "camp" and just judging him on his performances though.

That's the way I see it as well. We play our best football when we move the ball quick.

He needs time. Clearly the style of play has changed over the past 4 months. He'll need to adapt. As one of the best footballers alive in the past 2 years I'd say he will.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:
Jumanji said:

That's the way I see it as well. We play our best football when we move the ball quick.
Agreed.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:04 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
Every opportunity? :( Like that other guy, I just give up now.
Good.

Oh, I give up too. Why are some people so anti Tevez. Dzeko has a couple of good games and he is suddenly gods gift. Tevez scores 20 goals for us last season, helps us more than most to joint 2nd in the league and to the FA Cup win, okay says some stupid things close season but he is suddenly public enemy number one.
Give the guy a break. He tried last night. Personally, I'd like to see him paired with Aguero sometime soon.
As for Balotelli, goal celebration!!!!!!! Nuff said.

SilvaAnnie said:
Oh, I give up too. Why are some people so anti Tevez. Dzeko has a couple of good games and he is suddenly gods gift. Tevez scores 20 goals for us last season, helps us more than most to joint 2nd in the league and to the FA Cup win, okay says some stupid things close season but he is suddenly public enemy number one.
Give the guy a break. He tried last night. Personally, I'd like to see him paired with Aguero sometime soon.
As for Balotelli, goal celebration!!!!!!! Nuff said.
So do you have a point here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.