Tevez

I still think RVP would compliment Aguero better than Tevez. He's a more intelligent player. You may not see him running around like a dog on speed most of the game, but I'd be willing to bet he would do more with the ball in both feeding and receiving from Aguero. I think it would be better than the Aguero/Dzeko partnership that was wasting everyone at the start of the season (which people seem to have forgotten about in lieu of one game against Norwich and some physical and geographical similarities).

Skashion said:
Tevez was replaced last season. He's called Aguero, he's a better player, four and half years younger and is a model professional.

maybe the goals yes, but not the work rate and he doesn't get stuck in like Tevez does. but it's not a slight on Kun because few work harder on the pitch the Carlos.

Skashion said:
Tevez was replaced last season. He's called Aguero, he's a better player, four and half years younger and is a model professional.

Exactly, everybody knows that Aguero was bought to replace Tevez but some ignorants here are not willing to accept that.

Tevez City said:
Skashion said:

Exactly, everybody knows that Aguero was bought to replace Tevez but some ignorants here are not willing to accept that.
yeah he was bought to replace him, but the fact is Tevez is still here at CITY.
Aguero and Tevez link better than any of our other pairings. So because we bought him as a 'replacement' does that mean we HAVE to sell Tevez even though he and Aguero are on the same wave length?
No it doesn't.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am --<br /><br />
BLUEMOONISRISING said:

You might wanna look at changing your username then[/quote]
+1

dillbi95 said:
Tevez City said:
Skashion said:

yeah he was bought to replace him, but the fact is Tevez is still here at CITY.
Aguero and Tevez link better than any of our other pairings. So because we bought him as a 'replacement' does that mean we HAVE to sell Tevez even though he and Aguero are on the same wave length?
No it doesn't.

-- Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am --

BLUEMOONISRISING said:

You might wanna look at changing your username then
+1[/quote]

Every body was expecting Tevez to leave and thats why City spend 38 Million to replace him, so IF he leaves now there is no need to buy a replacement .

dillbi95 said:
No it doesn't.
Don't you think you should wait for them to work as a pairing against top quality opposition or in crucial games before you making the statement that they're our best partnership. Leathering mid-table opponents and near-relegated Wolves at the back end of the season is all well and good but if they can't score against the rags, Newcastle and in the title-decider versus QPR, it's a bit early to be getting so giddy. Fewer goals and more points should be the aim if there has to be a trade off.

Speaking of which, Tevez's record against top of the table opposition (Chelsea aside) is dreadful:

League goals versus (since joining City):

Rags P5 S0
Chelsea P3 S4
Arsenal P4 S0
Spurs P4 S0

spanishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

As of Saturday, he was going nowhere and is very happy indeed.

I spoke to him about half hour before i posted and it was news to him so i dont know how new it is . Please dont slag me off for it only passing on what i have been told i hope your contacts are better than his .

Would never slag anyone off for posting info pal. Simply trying to establish a poss timeline, as things move very quickly in this game.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
spanishblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure when the OP spoke to his own contact, but unless this has come about in last 48 hours, this move will be wishful thinking for many.

As of Saturday, he was going nowhere and is very happy indeed.

I spoke to him about half hour before i posted and it was news to him so i dont know how new it is . Please dont slag me off for it only passing on what i have been told i hope your contacts are better than his .

Would never slag anyone off for posting info pal. Simply trying to establish a poss timeline, as things move very quickly in this game.

Again not slagging you off coz your contact sounds kosher but is he a Madridista? Just that you said he was "cocksure "and that sounds like ANY Madridista!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.