Tevez

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
sergiokun said:
Rammy Blue said:
Tevez and Dzeko out

RvP and Cavani/Falcao in

Happy days.

No way

Rvp one great season and everyone wants him. Its about time he had a good season he is nearly 30. Cavani could be a flop!! Losing tevez and dzeko for rvp and cavani makes us a weaker team in my eyes
How does losing Tevez make us weaker than last season? At least his replacement will be available during the winter months.

Any player can be available during the winter months, but not any player can make the difference when it matters most.

Tevez City said:
sergiokun said:
No way

Rvp one great season and everyone wants him. Its about time he had a good season he is nearly 30. Cavani could be a flop!! Losing tevez and dzeko for rvp and cavani makes us a weaker team in my eyes
How does losing Tevez make us weaker than last season? At least his replacement will be available during the winter months.

Any player can be available during the winter months, but not any player can make the difference when it matters most.
That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

spanishblue said:
I dont know if it is news or not but just got it of a guy who was on the books at Bocar juniors Tevez is off to Real Madrid
Does this guy actually know CT mate? Does he have contact with him? It´s the sort of thing I might expect from any Argentinian Madridista

Not saying it isn´t kosher btw - just trying to dig a bit deeper

I don't mind if Tevez goes but i don't want to see Dzeko go when we are only going to replace him with another striker unproven in the prem (unless of course we go for rvp who is very unreliable). we don't need more strikers we need players who can back them up. players we can bring on for silva and yaya and still make a massive impact. or another young holding midfielder, Barry is old and wont be playing regular games. Even giving more chances to the kids Rekik looks very good.

Tevez City said:

That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.

Tevez City said:
Tevez City said:

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.
What about the other 32 league games, 6 CL games, CC and FA Cup games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.