Tevez

Mayor West said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mayor West said:
I think so yeah, better finisher, stronger. I do love aguero too though!

Well it's all about opinions, I however strongly disagree with yours.

Can't believe you think Carlos is a better finisher than Sergio, mental.

To be honest they are incredibly equal in terms of ability, but Sergio can be infuriating when he gets into a shooting position he chooses not too, and some of his shots are ridiculously wayward. BUT, like someone just said, I think he will become better than tevez. with Tevez, the slightest chance to shoot, he does, and most of the time he hits the target an seriously troubles the keeper.

You must watch a different Sergio and Tevez than I do then, no point arguing the toss though mate, we'll just beg to differ.

Carlos is an awesome player WHEN fully fit however even if he stayed I don't ever think we'd see him at 100% again.

Rammy Blue said:
Mayor West said:
Rammy Blue said:
Well it's all about opinions, I however strongly disagree with yours.

Can't believe you think Carlos is a better finisher than Sergio, mental.

To be honest they are incredibly equal in terms of ability, but Sergio can be infuriating when he gets into a shooting position he chooses not too, and some of his shots are ridiculously wayward. BUT, like someone just said, I think he will become better than tevez. with Tevez, the slightest chance to shoot, he does, and most of the time he hits the target an seriously troubles the keeper.

You must watch a different Sergio and Tevez than I do then, no point arguing the toss
though mate, we'll just beg to differ.

Carlos is an awesome player WHEN fully fit however even if he stayed I don't ever think we'd see him at 100% again.

Yeah either way we incredibly lucky to have this kind of calibre of player to argue about!

Tevez City said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
Any player can be available during the winter months, but not any player can make the difference when it matters most.
That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.
And while you weren't attending to your English lessons.

How does losing Tevez make us weaker than last season? At least his replacement will be available during the winter months.[/quote]

Did i say losing tevez and dzeko? Its simple i rate tevez and dzeko more than cavani and one season wonder Rvp

pudge said:
Why did I expect TevezCity to reply to my questions? Silly me[/

I took the advice of a wise man on here who told me how futile it was challenging him:)

I now ignore him for the majority of the time but allow myself the occasional rant at him as a reward for my patience........

Tevez City said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
Any player can be available during the winter months, but not any player can make the difference when it matters most.
That's right. And when it mattered most up stepped Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero, whilst your man was sat on his arse after another ineffective game.

4 goals + 3 assists in his last 6 games while you was satting in your arse.

zero goals from a striker while on the pitch in the last three games (the ones that mattered most).<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:03 pm --<br /><br />
Mayor West said:
I'd be pissed offer and gutted if he leaves. Best striker we have.

By what Metric?

It is mostly speculation at the moment. Real have been making noises about David Silva, Kun Aguero and Micah Richards, it could be smokescreen for Modric and Tevez or we are after one of their players.

spanishblue said:
I dont know if it is news or not but just got it of a guy who was on the books at Bocar juniors Tevez is off to Real Madrid

if there is any truth in this,i'll drive him there myself..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.