Tevez

It's my honest opinion that without CT in our team/squad we would have a battle to finish in the top 3/4 this coming season.

In my opinion Tevez is certainly the better player than Aguero at this moment in time. I think when Aguero is Tevez's age he can be a better player than Tevez was but right now, Tevez just has more to his game than Kun.

oakiecokie said:
Its about time this subject was finally put to bed.He`s paid the price,he`s done his time and now the lad actually looks like he does does give a fuck about the Club and himself.
I`ve always said that IMO for what it`s worth,the lad was suffering from depression and linked with personal problems,this could have been his downfall.
We should forget what`s happened in the past and concentrate on the future.
The lad looks in far better shape both physically and mentally,so lets give him a chance and get behind him.
Very strange that there`s no noise coming from Kia the Kunt !!! Perhaps that was the real problem and maybe Carlos has told him to shut the fuck up.
I`ve forgiven him,so I just wish others would.
We can forgive but I know its in the memory of many on BM,but the old saying "let him who cast the ..." you know the rest.
Anyone perfect ??
Agree with every word Oakie. Whats matters is that majority of the city supporters have already forgiven and forgot. The haters are always gonna hate and one thing the haters on blue moon hate is a post like yours.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
He's a complete wanker. Someone did a post in the last thread like this which listed all the things he'd done, and the list was huge. I don't buy into this "it's Kia's fault" crap; Tevez isn't a child, he can think for himself.

You'll all hate him again when he next fucks us over.

maybe so, but he hasnt fucked us over again as of yet, i see a new player full of vigor and determined to put his toys out of pram moment behind him, everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance, but way he has commited himself this season so far, shows me the guy is trying to make up for what he did, plus tis a bonus, is like a new player for us

blutomato42 said:
I can already see he's going to be a key player this season, highlighted by the fact he's scoring goals again, but who here still hates him and wants him gone? I would do if we hadn't won the league.
tevez can barely string a sentence together still now after 4 or 5 years and bobby`s english aint much better so lets accept his apology of the ` misunderstanding` lol. they had on the night in question and just be glad that he plays for us and not against cos when he`s fit he`s a fuckin great player and has been one of the epl`s best players ever since he came to england and im so glad that bobby manc dealt with him the way he did cos he looks on fire already this season.must admit tho i wanted fuckin kill him when `that` happened last season.

You can't get away from the fact that he puts in 100% every time he plays which says alot about his character. That night will always be a mystery to me. Thankfully hes stayed and currently looks on top of his game.

I cant bring myself to hate him anymore, my love for the well being of the club far exceeds my dislike of individual players. City are much better for having Tevez in the squad, its that simple for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.