Tevez

omcfc said:
It seems odd that folk are saying "This or that might be a decent way for him to wind up his career"... He's only 29 a couple of days ago. It's not like he's Drogba who's a good 5 years ahead of him. I know he probably wants a move home, but I don't understand this idea that he's somehow winding up his playing days. Good 5 years in him yet.

Do you think? I think a lot of people may be taking Carlos' own words on board when speculating about his career winding up early.

As for the Drogba comparison, in terms of athletic ability and general fitness, which are the best indicators of longevity in a footballer's career, I don't really believe there is a comparison.

moomba said:
I would have played Tevez and Aguero. Pace and movement to exploit Carragher in particular.

But I thought Dzeko played well and he did score.
Mancini should have saw that with Liverpool's confident, they were always going to be set up to attack us. This game is more suitable for Tevez.

QPR on the other hand, is known to defend extremely deep versus bigger teams. Dzeko would be much more effective against that.

Bad shuffle by Mancini, imo.

Akira said:
moomba said:
I would have played Tevez and Aguero. Pace and movement to exploit Carragher in particular.

But I thought Dzeko played well and he did score.
Mancini should have saw that with Liverpool's confident, they were always going to be set up to attack us. This game is more suitable for Tevez.

QPR on the other hand, is known to defend extremely deep versus bigger teams. Dzeko would be much more effective against that.

Bad shuffle by Mancini, imo.

It was strange. I was expecting Dzeko to start at QPR and Tevez against Liv. Hopefully Bobby has learnt something, whether we are right or not, as it goes without saying that draws will not do from now on in.

Rolee said:
Tevez City said:
Rolee said:
Who's he playing better than and who's willing to finish their career here?

He is playing better than Aguero and Dzeko.

When was the last time he scored in the league? How many have our other strikers scored since then?

He has more ( Goals+ assists) than both of them.

He defend better

He keeps the ball better

He create more chances than them

Tevez City said:
Rolee said:
Tevez City said:
He is playing better than Aguero and Dzeko.

When was the last time he scored in the league? How many have our other strikers scored since then?

He defend better

He keeps the ball better

Thanks but you didn't answer my question.

Rolee said:
Tevez City said:
Rolee said:

He defend better

He keeps the ball better

Thanks but you didn't answer my question.

They scored more than him, but that doesn't mean they are playing better than him.

Assists are as important as the goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.