Tevez

Marvin

Big omission from the starting line up today

Should we read anything into it?

Possibly because he didn't come on as a sub when we needed a goal. I thought that was significant.

Tevez has been on an awful run of form now for 2 months and should have been dropped months back. He was never quick, but now he's so slow that it's really hampering his game. I don't know how it has happened, but I don't see a way back for him.

Awkward as we are now very reliant on Aguero.

Not sure if there will be any takers in the Summer.

The amount of times he's been substituted & benched this season, I'm not surprised he fucked off golfing for 3 months.

With Carragher & Agger at the back today he genuinely could have been the difference

Marvin said:

Possibly because he didn't come on as a sub when we needed a goal. I thought that was significant.

Tevez has been on an awful run of form now for 2 months and should have been dropped months back. He was never quick, but now he's so slow that it's really hampering his game. I don't know how it has happened, but I don't see a way back for him.

Should heave come on just for his graft especially as Liverpool like to play from the back

It should have been Sergio and Tevez today, Dzeko should have started against QPR.

He might not be scoring but watch his performance against arsenal first half and see what he can do.

Dzeko was once again average today so I have no doubts at all that Tevez will be back next week.

nevilletogoater-in said:
The amount of times he's been substituted & benched this season, I'm not surprised he fucked off golfing for 3 months.

With Carragher & Agger at the back today he genuinely could have been the difference
agreed, we was crying out of Tevez's energy today

big blueballs said:
Marvin said:

Should heave come on just for his graft especially as Liverpool like to play from the back

He may not be on the best of form but one things for sure defenders hate him and for good reason. Probably ended up being a real help for Rogers game plan. Still grateful for Edin's effort though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.