Tevez's agent on SSN...

TaylorWill07 said:
only on bluemoon could exellent news come out and still people are bikering and arguing, get a f**kin grip.

I'm with you on the arguing, but it's extremely difficult to post on here whilst riding a bike.

here's what Tevez says...................

The former girlfriend of Carlos Tevez refused to sit in the living room of Susan
The striker met diva and tried to get her former partner and mother of his children to join in the conversation, but she flatly refused. "No, and less after a former sat on him to speak there," he said. Brenda Asnicar phone.
VIDEO

TAGS
tevez Susana Gimenez tv Brenda Asnicar
Rentals in Argentina after a long season with Manchester City in England, Carlitos Tevez took a while to go through the living room and talk Susana Giménez is everything.

The "Apache" introduced his daughters Katie and Florence, and revealed his desire to return to Vanesa Mansilla, his former childhood sweetheart and mother of two girls. "I want to win back my wife. I'm trying. One sometimes makes mistakes and does not realize when they have a woman next to gold. One is already big and knows when someone is beside you love, "said the striker.

Tevez said that use English as a weapon of seduction. "I faced her in English. I say, "Very difficult" and that's it. " And then, he acknowledged: "Now, it is very Difficult to her."

The husks from the diva of the phones and the Argentine striker had a power surge when Susan invited Vanessa to join the interview, but she refused with a blunt answer. "No, and so after that it sat a former to talk about it there. I'm popular and I have more codes , "he said, clearly referring to the note that the blonde was performed days ago at Brenda Asnicar.

The girl's words fell like a bucket of cold water to both Susan Tevez. "As I must have you! From the morning so! "Joked the diva, to which the" Apache "replied:" I is clutching a warm, can we change the subject please? ".

An uncomfortable moment that tried to forget, laughing

Well, I have no idea what that "translation" says. Just stay for one more year Carlos, the Chumps league wont feel the same.

Carlos Tevez's future at Manchester City all boils down to his family – agent

Argentine's representative says player is happy to stay at the club after resolving issues with the board, but his future could depend on whether or not his family move to England

Carlos Tevez’s agent insists there is “every chance” the striker could stay at current club Manchester City if his family join him in England.

"He's sorted out his problems with the directors at City, that was sorted back in December.

"I think it all boils down to his family. If they feel comfortable about moving to Manchester then there's every chance he will stay at Manchester.

"He was one of first to join this project. He had ambitions to get City to the Champions League and win to win a trophy.

"He has helped them do that."

Plus, Tevez basically said he'll see out his contract, and then he'll never come back to Manchester because its boring.

waspish said:

The former girlfriend of Carlos Tevez refused to sit in the living room of Susan
The striker met diva and tried to get her former partner and mother of his children to join in the conversation, but she flatly refused. "No, and less after a former sat on him to speak there," he said. Brenda Asnicar phone.
VIDEO

TAGS
Rentals in Argentina after a long season with Manchester City in England, Carlitos Tevez took a while to go through the living room and talk Susana Giménez is everything.

The "Apache" introduced his daughters Katie and Florence, and revealed his desire to return to Vanesa Mansilla, his former childhood sweetheart and mother of two girls. "I want to win back my wife. I'm trying. One sometimes makes mistakes and does not realize when they have a woman next to gold. One is already big and knows when someone is beside you love, "said the striker.

Tevez said that use English as a weapon of seduction. "I faced her in English. I say, "Very difficult" and that's it. " And then, he acknowledged: "Now, it is very Difficult to her."

The husks from the diva of the phones and the Argentine striker had a power surge when Susan invited Vanessa to join the interview, but she refused with a blunt answer. "No, and so after that it sat a former to talk about it there. I'm popular and I have more codes , "he said, clearly referring to the note that the blonde was performed days ago at Brenda Asnicar.

The girl's words fell like a bucket of cold water to both Susan Tevez. "As I must have you! From the morning so! "Joked the diva, to which the" Apache "replied:" I is clutching a warm, can we change the subject please? ".

Well that's cleared a few things up.

Love the bloke as a player but I'm sure if I'd lived in a country for 5 years and not bothered to learn the language properly then I'd have a pretty hard time finding things to do there too.

Anyway, the good news is that he is joining a darts team next year and has bought a box at Belle View dog track. He's also developing an interest in binge drinking so this stuff about not enjoying the lifestyle seems to be made up rag nonsense.

BiBaBo said:
waspish said:

VIDEO

TAGS

In Engrish please

why the fuck did we give the SCUM WELSH TWAT a job in the first place ?<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 pm --<br /><br />and can i add to that last comment (whisky induced) why are the welsh,english hating thick bastards allowed in our league,when the jocks arn"t ?

The story changes every time. First it was Mancini. Then Cook. Then Manchester. Now he apparently IS happy but misses his family. Kia really hasn't handled this well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.