Tevez's agent on SSN...

As long as he shuts up and helps us win the league .... or even if he doesn't shut up and helps us win the league. He's staying because Real Madrid don't want him but that doesn't matter.

Did he really say England is expensive?

Captain obviously and Carlos are represented by Ki-ora. Hughes goes to chelski takes carlos with him for 50 million and all 3 take their cut of the fee. No self interest involved in that whatsoever....

shawgorbie said:
brought up in the slum's of Buenous Aire's would probalbly make him value the more expensive thing's in life and understand what is and what isn't

He's not the first footballer to be brought up in the slums of Buenos Arie's. Don't hear too many of them bemoaning the cost of living in European countries.

mat said:
Captain obviously and Carlos are represented by Ki-ora. Hughes goes to chelski takes carlos with him for 50 million and all 3 take their cut of the fee. No self interest involved in that whatsoever....

I think this is exactly what Kia is working on. On TalkSport on Thursday, Kia said he wouldn't be speaking to Tevez for 'another week or so.' The next day, he's suddenly in Buenos Aires, lying and contradicting himself through a Sky interview about Hughes.

To my mind, only one of two things can have happened:

1. Kia has badly mis-advised Hughes to quit Fulham, believing that either/both the Villa & Chelsea jobs were available. Finding out that they weren't, he's backtracking on TV to sell Hughes anywhere he can. This could be good news for City - an embarrassed Kia might be more willing to do a new deal for Tevez.

Or:

2. Kia's been told Chelsea are considering Hughes, possibly to work alongside Hiddink. If this happens, we're in for a ride and a half ... Kia would love nothing more than to take a massive swipe at City by moving Tevez to one of our top 4 rivals, and of course, pocketing another £2-3m. As far as I remember, Kia and Abramovich are connected through the 'superagent' Pini Zahavi, so this is definitely possible.

Either way, as always with Kia, there is more to run on this yet, and what he says is never what he means.

I'm looking forward to the day when we can attract any top player we want - It's insane that our entire planning for next season depends on the whim of one gifted but very stupid striker, and his lying, cheating 'advisor.'

City Raider said:
Hang on, so he did say he'd be in Manchester for 3 more years?
He did, with no other conditions. He mentions the price of houses and she says 'it's prices for millionaires' and that 'England is carisima/very expensive' and he agrees saying 'It's another world' (compared to Argentina's prices). I think it's for their audience (both his and hers) in Argentina.

His conversation is difficult to understand for me cos it's in this Argentine surfer/laid back accent.

There's an older long (30mins) interview from last summer with her (She must be the Oprah of Argie land) where he talks about his English. He says he wasn't and isn't a good student but his brother has learned a lot of English. Also he says he's been here 4 years but this year he will try more seriously.

2 funny stories: She asked about his chipped tooth. He said he saw a girl in school and was running after her, with his mouth opened cos she was pretty. He tripped and fell on her and broke his tooth on her forehead. Not so funny for her.

She mentioned Liam Gallagher wants to name his child Tevez. He said the first time he met him was after a match in the changing room. Tevez was last to shower and when he went to get a towel there were none left. Liam's manager was there saying Liam wants to meet you. Hurry. Tevez said I need a towel. The manager said come on, hurry. So he shook Liam's hand and introduce himself completely in the buff.

Part One <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6SkcDlB8g&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6SkcDl ... re=related</a>

The only problem with that plan is that we wouldn't sell Tevez to Chelsea in a million years. Kia must know that.

Slater582 said:
Are people really expecting Mark Hughes to be the next manager of Chelsea?

Well Hughes certainly thinks he's got job somewhere. He is a fucking pratt, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.