Tevez's Injury (Merged)

Re: Tevez's Injury

Sorry but are we supporters or not. Yes it was awful last night, the manager made some really strange decisions but lets be positive and hope that is are bad preformance out of the way.
If you go on Saturday feeling we have no chance that will get through to the players.
Guidetti to play, get a grip, I think Balotelli is a nut case but he has all the talent in the world. Ask Vidic/Ferdinand/Smalling who they would rather play against, Balotelli or Guidetti, you can bet they would pick Guidetti.

losing 3-0 and start to bring players that should have stayed on the bench,after the first 5 mins of the match it looked a no hoper for us
fingers crossed that they finally stand up and earn there money on sat afternoon and make us proud of them again

I think that's the last time we see Tevez in a blue shirt. should have gone when he asked, he's been a different player since all the transfer fiasco.

He was hardly in full flight when he did it.

I still have a slight hope he just felt a twinge which means he could play Saturday. Get him in one of those oxygen tents!

Carlos really has not looked himself for quite a while now. We need to get used to the fact he's out now and get on with it - we might even have to do that from now on if rumours of his leaving in the summer are true. Shame.

does anybody think that Tevez may not actually be injured and its just some of RM's mindgames?, the way it happened and RM's interview after the game all seemed a bit pre-concieved to me, or am I just living in hope? it was all a bit surreal!!

Tevez's Injury

supportingcitysincelunchtime said:
NDJ said:
Ffs, can anyone remember the last time he played well?? Balo can do the job on Saturday.
The rags had tevez in there back pocket last time we played them and wio and vidic hate playing against pace and that's one thing Balo has alot of.

Vidic rake's his stud's through Balotooli in the first 5 min's, Balo sulk's all match!
Fuckin hell, we are a confident bunch! We have always got jo

We can kiss the FA Cup and 4th spot goodbye. Who is gonna score against the Rags if not Tevez who loves nothing more than scoring against them?

de niro said:
HellasLEAF said:
lose Tevez the match before the semi with the Rags. you just can't write this stuff. TYPICAL CITY

You mean typical Mancini, once he decided to change a winning team(madness)to protect players fir Sunday he should rested tevez too.we can't rotate yet, we arn't good enough, defeat was nailed on with those changes and to put tevez at risk like that was pure criminal.
The substitutions that followed were absolute farce.

There's nothing wrong with Tevez,!! comes back from a weekend in Milan then limps out the start of the game last night!? hmmmm. i doubt he will play for us again.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 pm --<br /><br />
charliebigspuds said:
does anybody think that Tevez may not actually be injured and its just some of RM's mindgames?, the way it happened and RM's interview after the game all seemed a bit pre-concieved to me, or am I just living in hope? it was all a bit surreal!!

Did it look fake? yes, Mancini mind games? no, the cunts off to Milan

this tevez 'hamstring'...

just watched this incident for the 6th time.....he gives the ball away-watches them score-then signals to the bench that his hamstrings gone- what,s that about- i,ve done my hamstring twice and both times gone down like a sack of shit because it was f***ing agony!!!!- i just don,t get this......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.