Tevez's Injury (Merged)

Re: Tevez's Injury

chaddblue said:
Picking Tevez last night will ultimately cost Mancini his job, because without him we're not getting top 4 and are gonna lose on saturday
your right, but in mancini,s statement it was all my fault, their lyes the answer, i think he knew tevez was not hundered percent and gambled, to play tevez and in that situation was gambling both of their city careers, we have probably now seen the last of carlos now in a city shirt depending on the severity?

Jo????!!!!!

those loans don't look great right now

forevermancity said:
Marvin said:
Would it be too much to expect City fans to get behind the team for the next few weeks?

We know it's a hamstring injury - but Mancini said we need another 2 weeks to get Tevez fit so the initial hope is 3 weeks.

He hasn't looked in great shape for the last 6 weeks, and this will take a little more toll on his body.

Huge blow given that Dzeko is useless without crosses and we have no one who can cross the ball apart from Kolarov. and Balotelli is too young to lead the line

Jo returns, or we play Kolarov on the left of midfield and Dzeko up front with Milner wide right.

But Milner has been played out of position almost all season.

Rapidly coming to the conclusion that Mancini lost his job when he signed Dzeko. Sadly I think that's how it's going to end up, and City are going to remain the laughing stock of football. Wish we could just get on with the league now and forget Wembley

we are the laughing stock of football already with this clown.

everyfootball fan I either speak to or hear mocks us "all that money and you play crap football" "god city are boring" "your manager is so boring, how can you spend all that money and be boring"

will we be the laughing stock of football is we got jose, boa or hiddink?

I doubt it.

The same stuff was said about Chelsea under Mourinho. He got away with it because they won stuff. And that is the reality, the problem is that we aren't winning enough matches at the moment (let alone trophies) not that our football is "boring." Personally, I could not give a shit what other clubs' fans think.

id rather throw guidetti in on saturday than some of our striking options. at least the lads got abit of fire and something to prove

I might be met with some harsh words here, but a precedent has been set this season imo. Tevez is the most important player at City and are a different side without him. I would say playing the semi without Carlos in the team City will be massive underdogs. He is so influential. Hope I'm wrong.

And don't say they don't have Rooney. They don't need Rooney as much as City need Tevez. gonna need some luck.

HellasLEAF said:
I might be met with some harsh words here, but a precedent has been set this season imo. Tevez is the most important player at City and are a different side without him. I would say playing the semi without Carlos in the team City will be massive underdogs. He is so influential. Hope I'm wrong.

And don't say they don't have Rooney. They don't need Rooney as much as City need Tevez. gonna need some luck.

Absolutely correct.

Tevez's Injury

forevermancity said:
Marvin said:
Would it be too much to expect City fans to get behind the team for the next few weeks?

We know it's a hamstring injury - but Mancini said we need another 2 weeks to get Tevez fit so the initial hope is 3 weeks.

He hasn't looked in great shape for the last 6 weeks, and this will take a little more toll on his body.

Huge blow given that Dzeko is useless without crosses and we have no one who can cross the ball apart from Kolarov. and Balotelli is too young to lead the line

Jo returns, or we play Kolarov on the left of midfield and Dzeko up front with Milner wide right.

But Milner has been played out of position almost all season.

Rapidly coming to the conclusion that Mancini lost his job when he signed Dzeko. Sadly I think that's how it's going to end up, and City are going to remain the laughing stock of football. Wish we could just get on with the league now and forget Wembley

we are the laughing stock of football already with this clown.

everyfootball fan I either speak to or hear mocks us "all that money and you play crap football" "god city are boring" "your manager is so boring, how can you spend all that money and be boring"

will we be the laughing stock of football is we got jose, boa or hiddink?

I doubt it.

They laughed at us when we were shit and they laugh at us now!

Frankly I don't give a damn!

dref619 said:
id rather throw guidetti in on saturday than some of our striking options. at least the lads got abit of fire and something to prove

Yep

NDJ said:
Ffs, can anyone remember the last time he played well?? Balo can do the job on Saturday.
The rags had tevez in there back pocket last time we played them and wio and vidic hate playing against pace and that's one thing Balo has alot of.

Vidic rake's his stud's through Balotooli in the first 5 min's, Balo sulk's all match!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.