Texas court halts sale of Dippers

m27 said:
ssg2 said:
Looking back it was, but at the time it might have seemed like the right thing to do. Same with Rio Ferdinand and his contract extension, turning up at his house probably felt right at the time, for me it was idiotic

We'll have to disagree.

Turning up at Ferdinand's house ballied up to threaten him with a kneecapping unless he signs a new contract is good fun and should be encouraged.

I'm agreeing with you!! Just trying to get in the mind of someone in that position. I'll send the lads round to Ballotelli, Toure and Tevez's house to make sure they stay! :)

ssg2 said:
m27 said:
We'll have to disagree.

Turning up at Ferdinand's house ballied up to threaten him with a kneecapping unless he signs a new contract is good fun and should be encouraged.

I'm agreeing with you!! Just trying to get in the mind of someone in that position. I'll send the lads round to Ballotelli, Toure and Tevez's house to make sure they stay! :)

I know you are! I meant the bit about going round to Ferdinand's house being "idiotic".

The Pink Panther said:
The Fixer said:
The liverpool board said it had received 2 excellent offers for the club 1 from Asia.... which is Peter Lim so that would throw the they thought it was bullshoit out of the water yes?

Perhaps they were being careful with their words so H&G couldn't use it against them.
If it was a serious offer, £40M more than NESV, then the board would be negligent in refusing to consider it.

If Lim is a real businessman and sees an asset on it's arse and can be picked up at rock bottom price, he was pretty quick in retracting his offer, especially when he was the preferred option from the shareholders.

Hmmmmmmmm the conspiracy theorist in me can't help but think something still stinks....as another poster posted earlier he had seen it on twitter that RBS would be funding John Henry in some way shape or form.

m27 said:
ssg2 said:

I know you are! I meant the bit about going round to Ferdinand's house being "idiotic".

Ahh right....apologies

I dont want to go back to page 19/20 of the thread where I left it at 04:30 this morning. I just want the big question answering. How high is the possibility of them being deducted 9 points as early as tomorrow?

ifiwasarichfan said:
I dont want to go back to page 19/20 of the thread where I left it at 04:30 this morning. I just want the big question answering. How high is the possibility of them being deducted 9 points as early as tomorrow?
0%

ifiwasarichfan said:

There you go mate, hope it helps.
msword_eq_better.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.