Texas court halts sale of Dippers

It doesn't matter. The British judge can say whatever he wants, the Texas judge doesn't give a damn lol.

I don't understand why this is back in a British court when the injunction is from Texas. That's probably why H&G didn't bother to send representation.

5.21pm: Judge rules that anti-suit injunction wanted by RBS and other parties (board) against owners action in Texas is granted. "This case has nothing to do with Texas."

Back from the dentist (the cnut didn't even give me a sticker though my teeth were perfect)

And I see nowt has occurred really.

If the UK judge rules all is OK then RBS and the others could have their US assets frozen if they complete without the consent of the US courts.

So, punk did I use all my legal bullets?

Do you feel lucky, punk?

The US court will probably overturn the English injuction now

to me,to you, to me, to you eh! eh! eh! Calm down!

bluemonkey71 said:
The US court will probably overturn the English injuction now

to me,to you, to me, to you eh! eh! eh! Calm down!

I very much doubt it. English High Court > US District Court.

The sale will probably go ahead now as planned and then be sold on to Lim as a profit later on! Of course, H&G can sue for loss of profit and breach of fiduciary duty but that implies an action against individuals [who won't have the money] and RBS [who have more than enough money to fight it]. To sue the club would be to sue the new owner who has not been directlyinvolved in the aciotn and so is almost bound to fail. Anyway, that's my submission based on a very thin brief.

can't they just have 1 fucking court and work to fucking together.

I bank with RBS, a) I want my share of £237m on my market value ;) and b) i want my say on my terms on who they sell the club too and if the loan should be called in.

seeing as everyone else can threaten the moon and the sun and get injunctions and court cases on it, thought i'd get involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.