Texas court halts sale of Dippers

JoeMercer'sWay said:
can't they just have 1 fucking court and work to fucking together.

I bank with RBS, a) I want my share of £237m on my market value ;) and b) i want my say on my terms on who they sell the club too and if the loan should be called in.

seeing as everyone else can threaten the moon and the sun and get injunctions and court cases on it, thought i'd get involved.

You give a seven figure cross-undertaking in damages and security for costs and you're more than welcome to join in, mate. I'll even give you a cut-price deal of my brief fee although I'd only rate your chances at 0.0000001%.

Here's there plan D
iZqmg.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:

I bank with RBS, a) I want my share of £237m on my market value ;) and b) i want my say on my terms on who they sell the club too and if the loan should be called in.

seeing as everyone else can threaten the moon and the sun and get injunctions and court cases on it, thought i'd get involved.

You're in a minority of 1 on here pal.

Everyone else wants H&G to win, so that RBS are forced to put the malingering twats into administration.

Chippy_boy said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

You're in a minority of 1 on here pal.

Everyone else wants H&G to win, so that RBS are forced to put the malingering twats into administration.

i must be 1 then, I want Liverpool to die.

let's see if I've got this right;

Ricster said:
Judge gives H&G until 4pm tomorrow (London time) to comply with order...

Complying with order meaning; removing the Texas injuction, not engaging in any other legal actions outside of the UK. They have filed for contempt in the Texas court, presumably following though on that would constitute a breach of this order.

The threat being; or you will be in contempt of court. Does this mean they would be liable to be sued if they failed to comply?

What other effect could this order have?

I ask, because, outside of legal actions, H&G can do nothing, as the board is 3/2 against them.

It seems their only hope was to place the 'Independent' Directors under threat of litigation if they completed the deal. As I see it this order will likely force the Texas court to back down anyway.

but did anyone read this 'Corporate Governance Side Letter'?

Is there any way, if they got the money together, they could pay off RBS, and have a strong case that the agreement was over?

Or would doing that place them in contempt of this injunction, or yesterdays ruling? not that I think they have anything more than a prayer of a third party being happy to wade into this. I just can't really see why they would have proceeded as they did, unless they were looking to stall for a few days. If the CGSA wasn't limited to 'whilst the debt to RBS remains', they really have wasted everyone's time and there was no possibility of them ever winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.