Texas court halts sale of Dippers

inbetween said:
Andouble said:
they may have new owners but they aren't deep pocketed. Don't see them competing for our CL spot anytime soon.

Its a clean slate for them, the pressure is now on though to deliver on the pitch.

I give it 5 days before we find out that the reason RBS were so keen to have NESV as the new owner's, is because they are financing the friggin deal! The guy is skint, he has a personal fortune of around the same amount he bought the dippers for. Either he is now pennyless or he borrowed the dosh to buy them. Either way they are still fucked, one crappy owner to another imo. £40 as a transfer kitty is no where near enough to bail them out the shit, it will buy one decent player or two half decent ones and who in their right mind would want to sign for them anyway? We have nothing to worry about and neither do the current top 6/7 teams in the league.

inbetween said:
Andouble said:
did he buy out the debt as well or is he just taking control of it?

Both, debt is gone. Except for much needed stability behind the scenes, i can't see much else changing though.

There's no such thing as something for nothing. The debt may well be removed but you can bet your bottom dollar he'll get his money back one way or the other. Liverpool will still be paying for this IMO.

inbetween said:
Andouble said:
did he buy out the debt as well or is he just taking control of it?

Both, debt is gone. Except for much needed stability behind the scenes, i can't see much else changing though.
No. They've lsot £40m of interest payments but they've also lost £40m of income through losing their top 4 place. And they'll lose Torres & Reina probably.

toffeetom said:
lee-mcfc said:
proper funny my mate (scouse) just text me about being happy the twats are gone etc etc.. then said top 4 here we come!.....

LMFAO.

Getting inundated with texts, had to turn the phone off.

Deluded twats think this means they'll be back to the 1980s.
i bet , what score you think will be vs them on sunday?

Tricky_Trev said:
Liverpool now have less debt than us! (is that right?)

Give it until the end of the season and see where they are. Difference is our owner can "gift" us any amount, can you see NESV giffting the dippers? This £40m for players will be wanted back by the new owner, he wont just be giving it to the club for nothing! Expect the club to be sold again within the next 6 months or so, for around £450m+. Clever business is you ask me and a good plan, sustain the current debt (None to small, meaning no players bought in Jan - "no value in the market" etc etc) and then after the season ends sell the club debt free to whoever comes along. This of course will only work if they suddenly pick up form and get into that top 6, another 7th or lower would be a disaster for them and could backfire. I just dont see this guy being long term or even having the money to help bring new players in! Either way, happy days.

where has this money come from? have liverpool earned it? is it from revenue? if not then how can this be allowed? if they have spare money will they selfishly try to improve their team? maybe try to win stuff like they used to??????

shirley this is a disgrace?

scousers ruining football - again

Tricky_Trev said:

just looking through our balance sheet, we are 40million in debt, correct? Why is that when it is, in his Highness' sense, easily payable?

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:

just looking through our balance sheet, we are 40million in debt, correct? Why is that when it is, in his Highness' sense, easily payable?

Why pay it when he doesnt have to? The "debt" is owed to him anyway, so in effect he would be paying himself! Pointless task maybe? It's not doing us any harm having this debt as I see it so like I say why bother?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.