Texts you are sending to your Rag mates this morning..

The cookie monster said:
I had a few saying well done..

Then a couple that said we had finished joint top so not a moral victory,sad bitter bastards!

I had a rag mate genuinely pleased that we won it. Dont get me wrong he was gutted, but weve known each other for so long, he was genuinely chuffed for me/us. They arent all cunts, just most of em ;)

1st Text - Fukin have that you red shite, 2 late goals in 5mins of extra time. CHAMPIONS MAN CITY

2nd text - Are you watching...are you watching....are you watching sky sports 1

rickmcfc said:
I'm not texting any of them. I love it when they expect it and i just say nothing!

Same as. I didnt send a single text to any rags. Just to my blue mates. They are hurting, more than they ever did and I love it!

No texting.

However I must say from what I can gather, my colleagues one red and one blue were in the middle of telephone calls at the time "call centre" and my blue mate had to hang up on the customer to let out his elation or he may have swore, and he gave the rag twunt a smacker on the lips....* (please note I do believe he has since been to a deep cleaning service)

I hope this is on video, however I very much doubt it.

Haven't texted but tweeted that they can console themselves with 'History' as we paint the future Blue. Haha.

On the way home yesterday I sent them:

"Very quiet today isn't it?"

When the rags went 8 points clear, I was deluged with the following texts from my bitter older rag brother, every 20 minutes all-day.
"How are you feeling?"
"Are you well?"
"It's very quiet"
"I'm worried about you"
"Are you alone?... Do you need somebody to be with you?

He was at Sunderland yesterday - brilliant. Needless to say, he got all his texts repeated back to him verbatim. In fact I need to text him again now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.