TFM and David Villa

well the latest news? of citymancs is that Cook is of to Spain to tie up the deal ............... and it wasn't a post by TFM

god knows how true it is though

nickson71 said:
well the latest news? of citymancs is that Cook is of to Spain to tie up the deal ............... and it wasn't a post by TFM

who was it by?

nickson71 said:

I can tell you how true it is - it isn't true at all

And I'm not god

The Fat el Hombre said:
nickson71 said:

I can tell you how true it is - it isn't true at all

And I'm not god

I guessed as much ........ It's fast approaching silly season again

He is not stopping on this story!

Posted by TFM
Please accept my sincere apologies for not posting sooner.
Well i spent last week in Spain and i had a very good week. I watched a few games met up with some players and discussed some business, so all in all it was the perfect trip away. Obviously i do not know who M147wn is getting his information from, however it is very correct that man City have been in extremely close contact with Valencia regarding David Villa. As i have said before, Villa will leave Valencia in the summer and he will not sign for another Spanish club. Man City have offered a very good amount for Villa. Valencia have also received a bid from an Italian team. Please accept that i can not disclose the amounts offered by the two clubs at this present moment in time. Valencia are stalling on accepting the offer from Man City, whose offer is more than the Italian teams offer. Now i have spoken to David personally over the last week and discussed options which soon will be available to him. It is my understanding that he would prefer a move to the English Prem. And please understand money may not be a massive factor in his decision on where to ply his trade, but neither is playing in the Champions League. ;)The only one stumbling block could be who is in charge of Man City in the summer. I have a good idea who it will be though. I honestly thought a while ago this deal could be concluded before the end of the season, however i do not feel this is possible at the moment, with Valencia appearing to be reluctant to accept an offer. One thing is for sure though, it will be concluded at the earliest possible opportunity, as Villa has told Valencia he does not want any deal for him to be protracted throughout the summer, such as last year.
An offer for Mata has also been rejected by Valencia from another English Prem team. I post this as Man City are also interested in him. I do not work for him personally, however a very close friend of mine does, and he has informed me that Mata is extremely keen to play in England.
I also believe that JM has been offered a job to manage an English Prem team next year.

Theo555 said:

Posted by TFM
Well i spent last week in Spain and i had a very good week. I watched a few games met up with some players and discussed some business, so all in all it was the perfect trip away. Obviously i do not know who M147wn is getting his information from, however it is very correct that man City have been in extremely close contact with Valencia regarding David Villa. As i have said before, Villa will leave Valencia in the summer and he will not sign for another Spanish club. Man City have offered a very good amount for Villa. Valencia have also received a bid from an Italian team. Please accept that i can not disclose the amounts offered by the two clubs at this present moment in time. Valencia are stalling on accepting the offer from Man City, whose offer is more than the Italian teams offer. Now i have spoken to David personally over the last week and discussed options which soon will be available to him. It is my understanding that he would prefer a move to the English Prem. And please understand money may not be a massive factor in his decision on where to ply his trade, but neither is playing in the Champions League. ;)The only one stumbling block could be who is in charge of Man City in the summer. I have a good idea who it will be though. I honestly thought a while ago this deal could be concluded before the end of the season, however i do not feel this is possible at the moment, with Valencia appearing to be reluctant to accept an offer. One thing is for sure though, it will be concluded at the earliest possible opportunity, as Villa has told Valencia he does not want any deal for him to be protracted throughout the summer, such as last year.
An offer for Mata has also been rejected by Valencia from another English Prem team. I post this as Man City are also interested in him. I do not work for him personally, however a very close friend of mine does, and he has informed me that Mata is extremely keen to play in England.
I also believe that JM has been offered a job to manage an English Prem team next year.

Scary. Pure fantasy

Theo555 said:

Posted by TFM

why the fuck would we be interested in mata when we have petrov and robinho????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.