TFM and David Villa

wooders said:
the claim that mourinhos officials are meeting ours in hamburg makes absolutely no sense.
Also
Q. "what does villa drive tfm?"
A. "A BMW"

Cue photo of villa in a porsche.
TFM
"Oh, err, he has a nice bmw as well"

and still people beleive him over there. Incredible.

IMHO It's the same trick so-called psychics use. They can't really fail because people want to believe and taking that away from the believer is painful and so they fulfill each others needs. One guy has an incredible desire to be heard, for whatever personal reason he has, and others have the need to be reassured or entertained by him. The two types make a great team and both resist being split up by "outsiders" who might burst the bubble, which bring the two types even closer, and so it goes....

It takes all sorts, though I'm not sure it's always entirely healthy. I'm no psychologist on the other hand.

Ok, when we have quite finished looking down from our moral high ground!
1) chosing to believe or being duped isn't limited to members of Citymancs, just look at the responses to Ajay's posts
2) many people have posted in the TFM threads adopting a very cautious wait and see attitude, not unlike the responses to the more believable ITK's on Bluemoon
3) a significant proportion of the respondants chose to participate because TFM is polite and non-confrontational, also like Ajay, something our more aggressive members could learn from

Bluemoon maybe the biggest and best but it is as fallible as all the others. Also a significant proportion of the membership of the smaller forums are also on here so can we cut the condescending crap. I am not saying I disagree, merely that this kind of post does nothing to enhance the reputation of our big brother. I love Bluemoon. I also love Citymancs and just for the record I would write the same post there in response to a subject like this!

Now where is my tin hat

Following the publication of an article in today’s Sun newspaper by Ian McGarry which states that Jose Mourinho has rejected a £12.5million offer to manage Manchester City Football Club, the Club would like to clarify the following.

The article is completely without foundation and the Club is considering legal action to address the matter.

bonespost said:
Following the publication of an article in today’s Sun newspaper by Ian McGarry which states that Jose Mourinho has rejected a £12.5million offer to manage Manchester City Football Club, the Club would like to clarify the following.

The article is completely without foundation and the Club is considering legal action to address the matter.

It amazes me that the hackrags are not sued more often! Maybe then we would get real news! Yikes!

Anyone on here heard this rumor?

Re: TFM
« Reply #386 on: Yesterday at 23:12 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I would just like to know if there is anyone on here connected to Man City directly? It's just that in the last contact Man City made to Valencia, something was mentioned to them that i have previously posted. It doesn't bother me, however i was just wondering if that person has heard of a very big rumor that is circulating in Italy, that the Man City chairman is stopping of in Italy en route to the middle east. I stress this is just a rumor, although the people talking about this are not the type to talk idle nonsense.

http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... =14499.380

Cityisland said:
Anyone on here heard this rumor?

Re: TFM
« Reply #386 on: Yesterday at 23:12 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I would just like to know if there is anyone on here connected to Man City directly? It's just that in the last contact Man City made to Valencia, something was mentioned to them that i have previously posted. It doesn't bother me, however i was just wondering if that person has heard of a very big rumor that is circulating in Italy, that the Man City chairman is stopping of in Italy en route to the middle east. I stress this is just a rumor, although the people talking about this are not the type to talk idle nonsense.

http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.ph ... =14499.380

facepalm.jpg

Cobwebcat said:
wooders said:
the claim that mourinhos officials are meeting ours in hamburg makes absolutely no sense.
Also
Q. "what does villa drive tfm?"
A. "A BMW"

Cue photo of villa in a porsche.
TFM
"Oh, err, he has a nice bmw as well"

and still people beleive him over there. Incredible.

IMHO It's the same trick so-called psychics use. They can't really fail because people want to believe and taking that away from the believer is painful and so they fulfill each others needs. One guy has an incredible desire to be heard, for whatever personal reason he has, and others have the need to be reassured or entertained by him. The two types make a great team and both resist being split up by "outsiders" who might burst the bubble, which bring the two types even closer, and so it goes....

It takes all sorts, though I'm not sure it's always entirely healthy. I'm no psychologist on the other hand.
are you talking about ajay there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.