Thailand

I've heard it's full of Russian mafia that murder people and don't get investigated because they own the police.
Nice scenery though.
Just got back from Rhodes and the Russians are taking over there, got a taxi and it was a Russian lady driver talking to the on the radio to base in Russian bizarre (and I don't mean her talking Russian)

Me and Mrs Innsbruckblue are managing to squeeze in 3 days in Bangkok on the way back from our Oz/NZ trip this summer. We'll be there from the 24th to the 27th of September. For both of us, it's our first time in the city, so any info on what to see and do would be much appreciated.

Not everybody's cup of tea I know but if you want to see sights you will see some amazing ones at the ping pong show!!

19 hour flight for me. Unfortunately not somewhere I will ever go.
That's what put me off at first but just booked a cracking deal flying business class with Etihad from Manc.
Flat bed seats,top grub, drinks and in flight clobber plus I'm contributing towards Peps transfer kitty.
Just need to sort accommodation now.

35°c over here and pissing down in the north east, sweating like a bastard in the daytime but having a few beers and sitting on the porch is all I need. Just done 4 days in koh samet so doing fuck all up at the house suits me fine for the rest of my holiday.

Visiting Phuket with my family for 11 nights in July - We are staying in a quiet area near Karon Beach

What's are good things to do there?
What's the weather like in July? Heard its rainy season
Decent places to eat & shop?

Any advice will be helpful

Visiting Phuket with my family for 11 nights in July - We are staying in a quiet area near Karon Beach

What's are good things to do there?
What's the weather like in July? Heard its rainy season
Decent places to eat & shop?

Any advice will be helpful

I lived there for many years, so feel free to PM me with any questions. You don't want to go swimming off Karon in July though.

I lived there for many years, so feel free to PM me with any questions. You don't want to go swimming off Karon in July though.
Wow, you're so lucky bud.
I stayed in Phuket for several weeks and remember everyday like it was yesterday.
Great time there.

I wouldn't recommend the Zoo in phuket though.
It was a disgrace when I was over there, holding this Tiger captive, doped up on morphine or something with a big chain around its neck and some guy constantly pointing a rifle at it, charging tourists for pictures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.