Thaksin news

Time for the yellow-shirts to come out and start protesting again.....

Met Thaksin in Emporium shopping mall (Bangkok) when he was our owner, came across as being very pleasant to be fair.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
117 M34 said:
We owe Thaksin a lot .

Bollocks!

Fuck him.

Didn't give a shit about City.

Totally disagree, if it wasn't for Thaksin Shinawatra, Sheik Mansour would never have bought City, Thaksin Shinawatra sold Manchester City Football Club to the Abu Dhabi Group, coz he knew it had all gone tits up, and he could not fulfil his takeover promise of putting MCFC back on the world footballing stage, so he sold us to someone who could, for that i respect him, and if that's not giving a fuck about City, i would love to see what he'd done had he give a fuck, do you think we would be where we are now had he sold us to Ray Ransom's consortium, i somehow don't think so, thankyou Thaksin.

Watching his sister given a speech on TV, She seemed to be a bit excited, just a bit. That's is normal for a women who just became the first woman prime minister of Thailand.
I wish her to do well for the country where it needs more than general election victory to govern the country where the things are unseen and difficult for outsider to understand clearly.

Marvin said:
From Bloomberg.

Thai exit polls forecast a majority for the party allied to ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra in today’s election, a result that may test the army’s willingness to let it govern five years after his ouster in a coup.

If ever there was a statement that demonstrates how backward some of these countries are then it's this.

Matty said:
Marvin said:
From Bloomberg.

Thai exit polls forecast a majority for the party allied to ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra in today’s election, a result that may test the army’s willingness to let it govern five years after his ouster in a coup.

If ever there was a statement that demonstrates how backward some of these countries are then it's this.

If ever there was a statement that demonstrates how ignorant some people on these forums are then it's this.

It is a signature that enoug to do anything, overthrow general election, support the coup and any thing at all.

Back to football better LOL

Make no mistake if Frank hadn't spent 3 months buying up all those little shares, some from daft cunts who refused to sell their little tenner in City, then there is no way that we would've had the Sheik's lightning takeover. He was also one of Frank's contacts, doing the deal, I suspect, in or around the Bejing Olympics.

No Frank, no future. So as far as I'm concerned he can shoot as many drug dealers as he likes.

Marvin said:

Changed your mind? That was one of the weirdest posts I have seen on here.

Would be happy to debate with you though if you feel inclined. For once I agree with our Krieng_Thai friend on Thai politics. I hope Yingluck is given some time to see if she can really do what she promised. Personally, I think she will get the time, but I doubt she can do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.