Thaksin news

Thaksin still wear City's hat and shirt when he travel or play golf in Dubai, he even talk about City's recent progress with Thai people in Dubai from time to time as well, that shows something.

0.jpg

----

Below is only for someone interested in Thailand's politics and Thaksin.

If you want to know the truth behind Thailand or who is Thaksin's real enemy, read this article from an ex-Reuter's journalist who was banned and will be jailed for life if he ever visit Thailand again.

Thailand’s Moment of Truth
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zenjournalist.com/2011/06/thailands-moment-of-truth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zenjournalist.com/2011/06/th ... -of-truth/</a>

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Ajay said:
Hatemanyoo said:
Totally disagree, if it wasn't for Thaksin Shinawatra, Sheik Mansour would never have bought City, Thaksin Shinawatra sold Manchester City Football Club to the Abu Dhabi Group, coz he knew it had all gone tits up, and he could not fulfil his takeover promise of putting MCFC back on the world footballing stage, so he sold us to someone who could, for that i respect him, and if that's not giving a fuck about City, i would love to see what he'd done had he give a fuck, do you think we would be where we are now had he sold us to Ray Ransom's consortium, i somehow don't think so, thankyou
Thaksin.

This! Perfect summary and 100% accurate

FFS, get out of his arsehole.

The man didn't give a fuck about this club.

He dragged its name through the mud.

He associated it with issues that no self respecting football club should ever be associated with.

He used it as a political puppet.

He saw it as his own political toy, meddling with every aspect of it, solely concerned with
how it would look/play out in Thailand.

He was a megalomaniac.

But worst of all, he couldn't care less what happened to it.

He took horrendous gambles with the future of the club, taking it closer to oblivion than anyone before or since, solely on the off chance that it might result in the little shit getting political power back in Thailand.

So what if he was lucky enough to have a few contacts with our current owners. It wasn't part of his grand plan. He took us right up shit creek and then managed to be the recipient of the biggest stroke of luck anyone has ever had when trying to offload a club they had completely fucked over.

Mussolini got the trains running on time but he was a cnut and that it was an unintentional side effect of his shite plan. Just like getting lucky when selling the club was an unintentional side effect of Thaksin's grubby little plan to brand this club as, first and foremost, an integral part of Thai politics and his own grubby plays for power.

And are we to believe that our current owners are the equivalent of a two bit lottery winner whose decisions on whether or not to make investments are made on the basis of overtures from a grubby, discredited politician? Did they suddenly get a phone call from him one morning whereby he proceeded to recommend that they buy City, upon which urgings they
decided "Oh, well, if Thaksin says its a good investment....."

In terms of this club's history, he is the biggest **** ever to be associated with the club and showed complete disregard for its future and health. No-one else has ever been so unconcerned about the club and therefore taken it so close to oblivion on the off chance that it would aide their totally unrelated (to MCFC) personal ambitions.

He can fuck off.

You're wrong, the biggest **** ever to be associated with the club was Peter Swales, he did far more damage to the club than Thaksin ever did, all he was ever interested in was lining his own pocket, and his beloved radio rentals, the amount of millions wasted by that twat is astronomical, it's frightening just how close City came to oblivion with that oxygen thief at the helm, ask Franny Lee how bad Swales was, Swales was the bentest bastard ever involved with Manchester City Football Club.

bluethai said:
Thaksin still wear City's hat and shirt when he travel or play golf in Dubai, he even talk about City's recent progress with Thai people in Dubai from time to time as well, that shows something.

0.jpg

----

Below is only for someone interested in Thailand's politics and Thaksin.

If you want to know the truth behind Thailand or who is Thaksin's real enemy, read this article from an ex-Reuter's journalist who was banned and will be jailed for life if he ever visit Thailand again.

Thailand’s Moment of Truth
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zenjournalist.com/2011/06/thailands-moment-of-truth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zenjournalist.com/2011/06/th ... -of-truth/</a>

You know who paid him to write that? He actually quit his job when Reuters wouldn't publish this on editorial grounds so he could publish it himself. That's a great commitment, but not to truth, to getting rich quick.

I wish life was so black and white.

I like football more than politics, I actually don't want go in debate about Thai politics it make me sick. However I can sum up it in one sentence.
The second term Thaksin won landslide election, he wasn't appointed as prime minister, without a signature, and the whisper said he had to given up permanently from politics because of his popularity but Thaksin chose not to resigned as he not appointed yet then the army coup and a signature given to the army to govern the country and started from that time his life turn upside down facing with corruption charges and discredit by media spreading out to the world and so on, till today he still on the run.

halfcenturyup said:
You know who paid him to write that? He actually quit his job when Reuters wouldn't publish this on editorial grounds so he could publish it himself. That's a great commitment, but not to truth, to getting rich quick.

I wish life was so black and white.
I think you need to research more about Andrew before came up with that poor opinion. Just read his brief bio on that website huh? ;)

Shin-a-drain-pipe made £10m out of selling the club to Abu Dhabi. That's why he didn't sell to Ranson as he would have received jack shit from Ranson.
The biggest shame was City fans lining up to receive free noodles in Albert Square to take part in a propaganda stunt that even more shamefully was supported by ''Sir'' Richard Leese and Manchester city council.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Shin-a-drain-pipe made £10m out of selling the club to Abu Dhabi. That's why he didn't sell to Ranson as he would have received jack shit from Ranson.
The biggest shame was City fans lining up to receive free noodles in Albert Square to take part in a propaganda stunt that even more shamefully was supported by ''Sir'' Richard Leese and Manchester city council.....

By the time he was selling Ranson was Coventry chairman? Wardle chose Shinawatra over Ranson's bid if I'm not mistaken.

There is a light said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

By the time he was selling Ranson was Coventry chairman? Wardle chose Shinawatra over Ranson's bid if I'm not mistaken.

I think you are right (and this beer is good!!)
Apologies (though in my defence I was respnding to other posters who mentioned Ranson!)
Still, I was glad to see the back of Frank
Either way

in august 2008 at a a dinner in beigeng ,chinas third richest man asked thaksin how much he wanted for city.thaksin replied you can not afford it,the reply from liang wengen was you do know i am worth 10 billion,thaksin replied the people we are talking to make that in a year
There is a light said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

big malc said:
in august 2008 at a a dinner in beigeng ,chinas third richest man asked thaksin how much he wanted for city.thaksin replied you can not afford it,the reply from liang wengen was you do know i am worth 10 billion,thaksin replied the people we are talking to make that in a year

Like him or loathe him, I think it's safe to say he had better contacts than Alistair Mackintosh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.