Thaksin returns to Thailand and is arrested

I've been rather mild in my opinion and views.

Many people accept the 'disintegration in plain sight' because they don't know any better.

Our country is a breeding ground for the feckless,lawless,dirty,lazy and entitled.

It's also a magnet for the illegal dross of Africa & Asia who arrive with nothing,including identity,and expect the UK to provide every thing for them.

The UK is heading for third world status !!
When you reach this level of bitterness in later life, instead of becoming loving, tolerant and mellow like my Grandad did, then things have gone badly wrong for you. I feel genuinely sorry for you but your blame, anger and nastiness will not solve your problems. Look closer to home.

This is a joke. He never went to the monkey house/prison. When he arrived within two days he was whisked away to a hospital for “treatment “. He was in prison like Pablo Escobar was!!

It was all prearranged! It was 100% theater!!
Wonder if he’ll have a ticket for Derby game.

When you reach this level of bitterness in later life, instead of becoming loving, tolerant and mellow like my Grandad did, then things have gone badly wrong for you. I feel genuinely sorry for you but your blame, anger and nastiness will not solve your problems. Look closer to home.
Bitter Moi ??

You'll rarely meet a more chilled Dentonian, but one with strong views based on 72 years in the UK and many years of travel.

Don't feel sorry for me, its an unnecessary emotion.

I live life to the full,farming,watching City,travelling,WW1 battlefield tours etc and et al.

It's a fact that casual & serious crime is at record levels.

The transport system is unreliable, if its working.

Politics is corrupted by lying,cheats.

The benefits system encourages many feckless 'shameless' types.

The immigration policy is fundamentally flawed.

The streets,roundabouts,central reservations etc are are litter strewn with household detritus and discarded drug paraphernalia.

Piccadilly Gardens is a dangerous location populated with, dangerous drug ridden scrotes.

The UK has deteriorated every year for the last 50 years and will continue its decline unabated.

Finally, don't misinterpret strong views for anger,racism, the lack of a social conscience or charitable disposition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.