Thaksin returns to Thailand and is arrested

England,most of Europe & the west is broken beyond repair.

There is hardly an institution that works efficiently.

The benefits system pays fit people for not working and doesn’t require them to do anything in return....this has bred generations of feckless,entitled degenerates.

Law and the justice system is largely accepting of many types of crime,which encourages more crime and a viscous circle of decline.

The immigration policy has been inappropriate for 50 years and the protection of our small island from (mainly) young men wearing designer trainers,leather jackets using mobile phones, landing on a 12 mile stretch of sand in small rubber boats having been tracked by drones,Coast guards and the Royal Navy,is almost beyond belief.

The UK population,Excluding thousands of illegals,many of whom are ‘ghosts’ having disappeared, is bigger than that of South Africa whose land mass is three times larger !!

Britain is a broken,lawless,dirty,over populated and disintegrating country.....and its live !!
You really should put the daily mail down !

All the things you say go on, but not the strength you are reporting it at.

You really should put the daily mail down !

All the things you say go on, but not the strength you are reporting it at.
I've been rather mild in my opinion and views.

Many people accept the 'disintegration in plain sight' because they don't know any better.

Our country is a breeding ground for the feckless,lawless,dirty,lazy and entitled.

It's also a magnet for the illegal dross of Africa & Asia who arrive with nothing,including identity,and expect the UK to provide every thing for them.

The UK is heading for third world status !!

I've been rather mild in my opinion and views.

Many people accept the 'disintegration in plain sight' because they don't know any better.

Our country is a breeding ground for the feckless,lawless,dirty,lazy and entitled.

It's also a magnet for the illegal dross of Africa & Asia who arrive with nothing,including identity,and expect the UK to provide every thing for them.

The UK is heading for third world status !!
I don't recognise the world you live in then, thankfully, you sound like my mum, who rarely goes out of her flat and think everything the daily mail write is reality, I feel sad for her to be honest, as she lets them rule her life, when she rarely experiences the real world any more.

Anyway lets get back to the subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.