Thank f*ck the league was over anyway....

I can just take this in my stride.
Except we need City to be in their stride for the big games ahead. You can't just 'turn it on and off' at will according to conventional wisdom.

Furthermore had the title been at stake, we'd have probably won. Complacency breeds errors, and an extra pass for passing sake

Last edited:
Except we need City to be in their stride for the big games ahead. You can't just 'turn it on and off' at will according to conventional wisdom.
We actually have an incredibly tough fixture list ahead so we have no opportunity to take it easy. We need to hit form very quickly otherwise this season will quickly crumble. In the next 6 weeks we have Leicester away, Madrid home and away, arsenal, united, Chelsea and a league cup final. This next 6 weeks very much dictates the rest of the season.

Good result yesterday if you look at the big picture. we were not going to win the league anyway so I makes no diff to our season and it has the bonus of putting the rags down into 7thy place. Winner winner chicken dinner.

I think we'll give it a much better go next season ( not hard to do after this seasons capitulation) but the reality is, that even if we were playing like the two previous seasons, we'd still be trailing Liverpool, that's how insane their current run is.
I think it'll be neck and neck next season, stress every week for us fans haha
if we had laporte and ederson in our game against them we probably would have beaten them and this season would be very different but we'll just have to settle for stopping them from going invincible.

We actually have an incredibly tough fixture list ahead so we have no opportunity to take it easy. We need to hit form very quickly otherwise this season will quickly crumble. In the next 6 weeks we have Leicester away, Madrid home and away, arsenal, united, Chelsea and a league cup final. This next 6 weeks very much dictates the rest of the season.
Agree, clocked this a few weeks ago. From the spuds game up until the Liverpool game is brutal when you throw in all the cup games as well.

We have never been in the title race once the season was up & running so I am over it already.

The concerning thing is will we mount a title challenge next season? I have my doubts.

We face a period of transition for sure.

We fucked up after Mancini won the League,by not strengthening correctly.

To Mancini dismay, deciding on going for quantity, instead of quality, in the transfer market.Still can not quite believe we got rid of Jack Rodwell.

And here we are yet again.

Club hierarchy took their Eye of the Ball.

Spending £100,000 000 on a Fernandinho downgrade and yet another fullback that can not defend

Meanwhile there was a gaping hole in the center of the defense that needed filling has undermined our whole Season.even before La Porte injury

Now we face an extensive rebuild

When with better planning,and spending it could have been so different.

Not sure how much involvement Tixi has with picking transfers,

But what has happened this season feels like when Mancin was undermined in his last transfer windows.

Liverpool look set to dominate for a few seasons,and to be fair they look the real deal .they have already won the lot.

Hopefully our day will come again soon.

Or maybe we will let in a lot of goals like we have done for the last three big European ties we lost and then blame the ref or VAR again.

Going off our last 3 Champions League campaigns i think you are most likely right.

Pep will highly likely refuse to be pragmatic in the away game,we will get twatted in Madrid by 4,5, goals.Going off our recent defending conceding 4,5, might be being too kind.

In all seriousness, it’s nice not having the stress of needing to win every fucking game every fucking week. Of course I want to win every game but I can sit back and laugh at shit like today without feeling the need to throw stuff around the house.

That's how I feel today, but last night I got smashed, not intentionally, I just drank too much for too long out of low level fuck it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.