Thank Pep and Wolves the unthinkable won’t happen!

I’d love to smash them in both. Making one or two(!) assumptions, let them bear immediate witness to the denouement of the ultimate season. In back to back games. You can stick your fucking treble up your arse...
We all would mate. It's a shame Brighton, Palace, Millwall and Watford aren't in the CL to give them a small chance of making the final.

When you put it like that, if this happened I could die a happy man.
If that all happened, wherever that banner now resides, there should be some crowdfunding in order to buy it - to take out at the ground in Madrid. Preferably to be revealed after the final whistle.

Then I could die a happy man!

Not too bothered if we stuff the Rags in the FA Cup semi final or the Final , either will do , as for the Rags getting to Madrid for the Champs league final the bookies have them at 16/1 , they won't be getting any of my money :)

If that all happened, wherever that banner now resides, there should be some crowdfunding in order to buy it - to take out at the ground in Madrid. Preferably to be revealed after the final whistle.

Then I could die a happy man!
Stretford End Flags have it. Could require some subterfuge to get them to sell it.

Im just lay in the bath pondering (and cut me some slack, Blue for 40 years, pessimism in built) ..

.... what if we ‘only’ win the league cup and the scum win thr champs league and the dippers win the prem?

What mode of suicide would u choose ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.