Thank you and constructive comments

natalie. on wednesday you made a comment about not being happy at us being negative and playing too many fullbacks. we all heard that and i didnt think that was right either

other than that keep up the good work

i think your doing a great job Natalie.
it's great to see a fellow blue enjoying what she's doing, and as the saying goes..
"you can't please everybody", so try not to worry about what a small percentage of our fans think.
oh yeah, good for you coming on here and sticking up for yourself.
btw i love you! x

i'm gonna be honest, i hate city square.
but i don't hate you for doing something that every other blue would love to do (including me). you'll grow into the role and you will do fine when you get used to it.

p.s. i'm not a fan of the guy who presents at half time though. he annoys me. you would do better than him.

anyway good luck :)

Natalie, don't change anything about yourself... You're perfect. Seriously.

You and the club are doing a great job and you certainly know your stuff. I'm always impressed with your knowledge of all things City, and not just because you're female... City Square pre game is now part of my ritual.

Keep up the great work.

I won't lie, i hate the cheese. I want to go to the game, watch it have a pint at half time then go home/out? I admit, i have give ferris shitloads on here, not about his abilities, (which i think is great btw) it's just that i am a little old fashioned in that sense.

It's not for me, but i hope those that enjoy this sort of thing do so, and you enjoy every minute of your role at our beloved club.

Natalie could you tell the guy who announces the teams to introduce us as MANCHESTER City. We have gone back to being referred to as City. Just a little pet hate of mine so if you could have a word thanks.

southern muppet said:
mcfclovin said:
Daveth said:
smashed_back_door_1.jpg

Prick.

post-19-1268104682.gif

Thats the funniest thing I have seen today. Hahaha.

i can't be bothered reading the whole thread and I doubt i'm the first to ask this but on the off chance i am... seen any decent magic tricks recently?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.