Thank you and farewell Nikita Parris

Not seen posted but she has left to join Lyon

62 goals in 172 appearences and been a major part of our qomens teams recent success

Thank you and good luck

(If posted already please merge)
She "left" 2 weeks ago after the final game, it was posted in the womens team thread, only today she signed for Lyon (it was widely expected), we'll lose others down this route, if the FA don't change the wage cap in England.

I was going to mention this but then I found out she had run her contract down to leave on a free, so now I'm not so sure how I feel.

Great record though.

She "left" 2 weeks ago after the final game, it was posted in the womens team thread, only today she signed for Lyon (it was widely expected), we'll lose others down this route, if the FA don't change the wage cap in England.

Oh never saw itntill city put her signing fpr lyon om the site today.

In my defence the last 2 weeks I have been a little pre-occupied with the mens teams antics :-)

I was going to mention this but then I found out she had run her contract down to leave on a free, so now I'm not so sure how I feel.
She's perfectly entitled to do that, we get players the same way, as there are very few that generate transfer fees. The issue is the FA transfer cap on English clubs, because the best in europe don't have this, hence why Lyon take our best players.

She's perfectly entitled to do that, we get players the same way, as there are very few that generate transfer fees. The issue is the FA transfer cap on English clubs, because the best in europe don't have this, hence why Lyon take our best players.
Fair point, didn't realise that. Why do the FA have the cap?
Is it to stop us dominating? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.