Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

I dont feel bitter that he has gone. Just because you earn lots of money and are living the dream doesnt mean the pull of home isnt there. If he wanted to go back home because he missed it , nothing wrong with that. I have never read anything to suggest he was a bad influence around the place. I have never heard him say anything bad about City.
He want to go back home I dont think it was a money thing but if you are offered more money to go and that's what you want it's a no brainer. Not all footballers like living in a foreign place.

Just hope he never scores against us ;)

Was a brilliant player for us, and played a big part in the two league titles (plus other cups) won during his time at the club. Gutted to lose him, as he's an exceptional talent but I wish him all the best, as much as I dislike Bayern. Looking forward to seeing who we get to replace him.

He was part of our history but I’ve certainly not lost any sleep over him going.

Not sure why but I was more pissed off when Distin ran his contract down.

He was part of our history but I’ve certainly not lost any sleep over him going.

Not sure why but I was more pissed off when Distin ran his contract down.

Maybe his absence through injury has softened the blow.

Close the thread. He has ceased to be a City player, he no longer exists as a City player, he has met his maker and joined the Bayern choir, he is an ex player.

We are all well aware, hence the Good Luck and Thank You title of the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.