Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Does anyone know where Leroy lived whilst in Manchester, just that I saw a German plated white Bentley getting loaded into a fancy transporter earlier today, near the junction of Chapel Street / Bridge Street, putting two n two together.

Does anyone know where Leroy lived whilst in Manchester, just that I saw a German plated white Bentley getting loaded into a fancy transporter earlier today, near the junction of Chapel Street / Bridge Street, putting two n two together.
I seen Leroy walking through exchange square a few times, so maybe in one of those skyscraper apartments round there.

Some people can’t handle any form of rejection. You only have to see the way some people act when a girl dumps them or when a bouncer refuses them entry to a bar.

A lot of it is childish impressionable bollocks n’all.

They see Sterling getting treatment from Scousers or Nasri/Clichy/Kolo/Adebayor getting treatment from Gooners, so copy it. Unintentionally, they certainly don’t purposely copy it, but they impressionably subconsciously copy it nonetheless.

There’s a lot of impressionable subconscious copying across different sets of football fans. You only have to see how fans across Europe sing the same songs as each other but just changing the words to fit their club or player.

Plus we do have a history of a bitter element aiming shit at former players for no real reason other than them moving on: Distin, Sturridge, even Dickov for daring to celebrate scoring against us.

Yet piss ourselves at Arsenal fans or call Liverpool fans wankers when they do it to players we sign. We find them quite frankly pathetic for it.

If any player actively moans about the club or manager or teammates or fans, or says things like that Southampton captain who the manager has stripped of the captaincy (he said in the media he wants to play for a CL club); then I’d get it... but not for just making a career change without any negative comments.

Absolutely no negative comments from me towards Leroy and I feel it was a pleasure to watch his best performances while he was with us and now he’s gone so a bit sadly, say goodbye.

As mentioned often before any residual anger is primarily aimed at the shit house of a club he has joined not the man himself. I agree he was at times a joy to watch and was, will be missed. He clearly had issues with the manager and either was unwilling or unable to follow instructions.

Yes, he lived in those City Suite Apartments on Chapel Street.

As mentioned often before any residual anger is primarily aimed at the shit house of a club he has joined not the man himself. I agree he was at times a joy to watch and was, will be missed. He clearly had issues with the manager and either was unwilling or unable to follow instructions.
Strange, as the normal reply by a German was "I was only obeying orders".

Why does he have to say anything? It’s his life, it’s his career. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else.

Txiki and Pep may well have been clued up on everything anyway, for all we know. Just didn’t want to say anything in the press. And they’re the only people any players need to tell.
True but it allows conjecture, rumour and gossip. Ultimately it allows fans to form opinions on how they view him. Rightly or wrong, I have invested time and emotions and a good deal of support for him. Up to the point of transfer speculation, I'd say he kep his side of the bargain. Once the rumours started I accept ultimately he didnt have to say say Jack shit , and he didnt. Hardly loyalty personified is it. No effort to correct any concerns of fans that wanted him to stay. Just another player taking money. Doesn't matter whose paying the bill. If I had that attitude did he give value for the money he was paid and the fans that loved him? Just about. Bernado Silva is proving to be twice the player and twice the man IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.