Thank You and Good Luck Leroy | Signs for Bayern

Shady character. Anyone who has themselves tattooed on their own back has personality problems. He’s a maverick, he will do amazing things, but won’t be regarded as a great because of lack of consistency and the lack of desire to improve the things he cannot do.

Is the bolded part of this about Sané?

When asked about Bernardo, Guardiola said: “He’s not played as much as last season.

“We have respect for the Liverpool players that won the awards but he had incredible outstanding performances.

“This season, maybe it was my fault, or Phil (Foden) was more involved, Riyad (Mahrez) maintained his level and the others players were good too.

“They know the competition they have with each other but my admiration, my respect and my opinion of him has not changed one bit. “He’s a special player for me, one of the most special I have had in my career as a manager for the relationship I have with him.

“He's a guy who doesn't change his mood whether he plays or not. There are players who are just happy when they play, they smile at me and the backroom staff when they play.

“When they don't play, they make you feel they are not happy and they behave like a little, little child.

“Bernardo is completely the opposite, he’s mature, he knows exactly what has happened and he’s always the same person.

“That is why he is an incredible person for me to work with him, always I will be grateful for the time we’ve had together.

Is the bolded part of this about Sané?

When asked about Bernardo, Guardiola said: “He’s not played as much as last season.

“We have respect for the Liverpool players that won the awards but he had incredible outstanding performances.

“This season, maybe it was my fault, or Phil (Foden) was more involved, Riyad (Mahrez) maintained his level and the others players were good too.

“They know the competition they have with each other but my admiration, my respect and my opinion of him has not changed one bit. “He’s a special player for me, one of the most special I have had in my career as a manager for the relationship I have with him.

“He's a guy who doesn't change his mood whether he plays or not. There are players who are just happy when they play, they smile at me and the backroom staff when they play.

“When they don't play, they make you feel they are not happy and they behave like a little, little child.

“Bernardo is completely the opposite, he’s mature, he knows exactly what has happened and he’s always the same person.

“That is why he is an incredible person for me to work with him, always I will be grateful for the time we’ve had together.
I thought the same

This is football. Players come and go, the team lives on.

I thought Sane was a cracking player when at his best. But when they want to go, there's nowt you can do about it. I think you need certain qualities to get on with Pep - not every player has them. Not anyone's fault, it's just how it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.