Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

She hated Manchester weather and food and for some strange reasons prefers Barcelona.
I find it really strange that players and wifes are expected to prefer england to sunny spain , the wifes want to mix with their friends in a sunny beautiful p!ace ,whilst their man is training and playing , you only have one life and you have to enjoy it

I find it really strange that players and wifes are expected to prefer england to sunny spain , the wifes want to mix with their friends in a sunny beautiful p!ace ,whilst their man is training and playing , you only have one life and you have to enjoy it
Ridiculous post that Kaz. Where in the world could be possibly better than Manchester .:-)

Their Manchester is not our Manchester, though. When you can visit a new room in your house for each day of the year, I have no sympathy.

Christ, they could probably afford their own sun if they wanted it!

No he wouldn't start now for City, in my opinion.
I think Pep will play Kovacic alongside Rodri for the remaining big games.
Foden is chipping-in with more goals this season, so perhaps replacing the crucial goals that Gundo scored ?
Gundo was great for City, but is coming to the end of his career. Perhaps it hasn't worked out at Barca due to his form deteriorating ?
Pep is always looking forward and his biggest poser to me, is how to play KDB and Phil in central attacking positions...
Foden has more the chipped in he has 18 goals and 10 assits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.