Thank You, Ilkay Gundogan

Interestingly the missus & I watched a couple of episodes of Married to the Game on Amazon which features both Gundo's & Mahrez's partners filmed last summer when they all had to transition to new clubs.

Quite surprisingly both partners seemed more upset in moving & leaving behind the friends & connections made in Manchester than Gundo & Mahrez. Riyad came across as a bloke who's used to moving around & didn't really care about moving from Manchester.

Meanwhile Gundo's partner actually seemed a bit gutted about the move & cited it was Ilkay's dream to eventually play for Barcelona one day which he confirmed on screen.
Anyone should be sad to leave Manchester, it's the greatest city in the world.

Interestingly the missus & I watched a couple of episodes of Married to the Game on Amazon which features both Gundo's & Mahrez's partners filmed last summer when they all had to transition to new clubs.

Quite surprisingly both partners seemed more upset in moving & leaving behind the friends & connections made in Manchester than Gundo & Mahrez. Riyad came across as a bloke who's used to moving around & didn't really care about moving from Manchester.

Meanwhile Gundo's partner actually seemed a bit gutted about the move & cited it was Ilkay's dream to eventually play for Barcelona one day which he confirmed on screen.
Maybe we give the WAGs a bit too much grief. They will almost certainly make connections here, and if not them, then their children. Must be tough (relatively) to be married to a bloke whose life can mean moving at an instant.

This might sound crazy but I still like Txiki.

I felt really sad over the Aguero situation where he wasn't even offered a contract due to his knee. Loved him.

Either way Pep told him he wanted him, Txiki wanted him and gave him a contract but Gundo thought he could do better.. so it's his own doing.

It's almost a bit like the James Milner situation.. we wanted him to stay but he got his head turned by historical clubs.

You were talking about women
In this particular case I was, but that doesn't detract from the fact men or let's just say some people in general will date or marry someone because it makes their life easy financially. Just one of them.

Never intended for it to come across sexist, apologies if I caused you any offense

This might sound crazy but I still like Txiki.

I felt really sad over the Aguero situation where he wasn't even offered a contract due to his knee. Loved him.

Either way Pep told him he wanted him, Txiki wanted him and gave him a contract but Gundo thought he could do better.. so it's his own doing.

It's almost a bit like the James Milner situation.. we wanted him to stay but he got his head turned by historical clubs.
Milner got his head turned by a massive signing on fee on his free transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.