Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

Somehow I feel Lescott made the right choice. I would loved to have him made a switch to NYC. Him playing there for me is a valid reason to wish WBA will do well.

Good luck from me too, Joleon.

I'm sure you'll be a tremendous asset to your new club and your professionalism, experience and ability will be invaluable to the Baggies in the coming season.

Once again, thank you for all you did for Manchester City.

Manc in London said:
Good move for Lescott. The (Tesco) Baggies are a good club with a good set of fans.

Are they Bollx!!! You should try living near them as sadly I do :( Wish he'd gone back to Wolves but good luck to him he's been a great servant to us :)

Sad to see him go, especially if we don't sign another centre back, he could still have done a good job for us. Seems like only a couple of years ago that we signed him! Surprised he only went to WBA though, he's good enough to do better than that. Could have been a regular for someone like Newcastle, Southampton or Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.