Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

Poor foresight by the club getting rid particularly with the HG rule, both could have still been squad members.

I miss singing JL he's top of the league :(

blue b4 the moon said:
Poor foresight by the club getting rid particularly with the HG rule, both could have still been squad members.

at the age they were they would want and deserve first team football. to his credit Barry said he'd stay and fight for a place. Garcia took his spot. i liked Garcia but he wasn't fit to lace Gareths boots.

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:

at the age they were they would want and deserve first team football. to his credit Barry said he'd stay and fight for a place. Garcia took his spot. i liked Garcia but he wasn't fit to lace Gareths boots.

Agree with you. Unfortunately the ability of the expensive replacements may be part of the reason for our pathetic performances since Xmas.

de niro said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Garcia came good at the end of last season but the fact that he was moved on was the clearest indication that he was never an improvement on GazBaz. And the way Gareth is playing for EFC is markedly better than Fernando has shown this season at The Etihad.

Gasbas was a class act often underrated for what he did in breaking things up and keeping the ball till the right moment to get it forwards, we should have kept him no doubt in my mind.

Lescott was a f*cking liability who was overrated way beyond the average player he was, my heart sank every time the clown was picked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.