Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

blueonblue said:
Gasbas was a class act often underrated for what he did in breaking things up and keeping the ball till the right moment to get it forwards, we should have kept him no doubt in my mind.

Lescott was a f*cking liability who was overrated way beyond the average player he was, my heart sank every time the clown was picked.

Not many agree with this ridiculous statement son. But as they say - you are entitled to an opinion.?.

He was in a partnership that was in the best defence in the league -2012.

No, he was the weak link in a very good defense, Mancini was stuck with him but had little faith in his ability, he should get down on his knees every day of the rest of his life in thanks at the others who got him the medals.
I called him average, but even that is a kindness, he got pushed off the ball by midgets and lost Ariel battles to the likes of Daren f*cking Fletcher.

blueonblue said:
No, he was the weak link in a very good defense, Mancini was stuck with him but had little faith in his ability, he should get down on his knees every day of the rest of his life in thanks at the others who got him the medals.
I called him average, but even that is a kindness, he got pushed off the ball by midgets and lost Ariel battles to the likes of Daren f*cking Fletcher.

What a pile of horseshit!

Joleon Lescott was as important to our title win in 2011/12 as any player. He and Vinnie complimented each other perfectly and without his contribution, Manchester City would not have been Champions that season.

Vienna_70 said:
blueonblue said:

Joleon Lescott was as important to our title win in 2011/12 as any player. He and Vinnie complimented each other perfectly and without his contribution, Manchester City would not have been Champions that season.

Lescott was very important for the QPR equalizer, and was nowhere to be seen when the Rs took the lead.
Barret on the other hand, scored very fine own goals. García should've stayed in his stead.

blueonblue said:
I called him average, but even that is a kindness, he got pushed off the ball by midgets and lost Ariel battles to the likes of Daren f*cking Fletcher.[/quote
Good grief!!!

CelesteItis said:
Vienna_70 said:
blueonblue said:

Lescott was very important for the QPR equalizer, and was nowhere to be seen when the Rs took the lead.
Barret on the other hand, scored very fine own goals. García should've stayed in his stead.

And VK was instrumental in QPR taking the lead, but no one ever mentions that.

You show me a player who never makes a mistake and I'll show you a figment of your imagination.

Vienna_70 said:
blueonblue said:

Well said Vienna-70!.

I'd argue at times Lescott was even more impressive that Kompany at times during that season, we were so solid and its something we've really missed.

Will always get a clap from me.

Fucking hell, I only bumped this thread to say thanks to two of our former players who had beat the Rags in the last two weeks. Leave the 'he was shit' nonsense alone. Let's just, for once, remember the good times.

Thanks Joleon and Gazbaz.

Top of the league, he's top of the leeaaagguueee, Jolson Lescott he's top of the league.

I fucking loved that song, and so did he.

As I said, great memories........be happy.

malg said:
Fucking hell, I only bumped this thread to say thanks to two of our former players who had beat the Rags in the last two weeks. Leave the 'he was shit' nonsense alone. Let's just, for once, remember the good times.

Thanks Jolson and Gazbaz.

Top of the league, he's top of the leeaaagguueee, Jolson Lescott he's top of the league.

I fucking loved that song, and so did he.

As I said, great memories........be happy.

very much this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.