Thank you Joleon Lescott and Gareth Barry

Dipsis_LTU_MC said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWKFiCF-Byk[/video]
what a great day that was and a hard earned victory too! I think the commentator summed it up pretty well !!
Fuckin' get in there! almost as good as Agueroooooooooo

BlueMoonz1977 said:
A massive thanks to both players - both played a huge part in where we are today

all the best
this - plus they will be hard to replace
Thanks a helluva lot to you both- really enjoyed your time here and good value too!

thanks guys for everything you gave to turn our club around, remember from here on in when you see a smiling blue.....you played a part in that!

wish them the best, would hope the club keep them in mind in creating a "new-blue media". CHEERS!

Best wishes to both. I loved having them at the club. I think Barry was one of the best players we have had, very underrated player IMO. Lescott was very good also, particulary the league winning season before this one. I think they both have a few good seasons left in them yet & hope they do well wherever they end up.

Excellent contributions from both players,remember being very excited when Lescott signed,so pleased they both won major honours at City,good luck in the rest of your careers.

For those who have watched City over the past 4 seasons although not glowing with ability in comparison to some of our other star purchases these two players and the way they went about their business was first class. Every City fan must remember what great contributions both made to the successful period we find ourselves in.

Here's what I remember Joleon Lescott hes top of the league........and he fkin loved it...

Legends.

I'll always remember Barry for being my player of the season when we won the league in 12 - 8 out of 10 in every single game.

Lescott, a crucial part of one of the greatest City defences in our history.

Both of them always gave 100% for the shirt and they'll always have my respect and best wishes for wherever they go.

Good luck lads.

I'd like to see either or both of these help out with the NYCFC or Melbourne Heart projects either early next year or in the future if they fancy a few years abroad playing or coaching. At 33 and 31 they've still got some playing time left. New York might suit Joleon with his fashion range :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.