Thank you Media

Ricster

You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

HERE HERE

This will make us stronger....

I was of the opinion we should have played `hardball` at this PC, I`m even more convinced right now, do we need the backing of the press ? maybe to some degree but if Bacon and United can cope without some of them surely we can ?

Yeah - but fuck knows why all those 'Ashamed to be a blue' posters from yesterday couldn't see this coming and let themselves be sucked into the media's game.

Hopefully they'll think again before whining all over this board when it's clear the press look at and use it as evidence for what City fans supposedly think

Couldn't give a shit what the papers say, I can ignore opinion and read between the lines. If you don't think there has been an ongoing power struggle from day one you are naive. Hughes never got 100% control, Robinho wasn't his signing and the reasons for that signing were not all footballing reasons. The extent of the power Robinho has, Cook , Marwood etc. all undermines the manager. For me the manager should be the man in charge, players should be bottom of the pile, it will take a big big character to really boss this club, Hughes couldn't do it, it's what we need but not what we'll get.

well said ricster , the gutter press have pushed us city fans too far, (they wer trying to be little us)
well they can all fu@k off ! come on city come on city come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.