Thank you Media

bluesmith said:
A reporter asked me a couple of question this afternoon, I couldnt believe how leading they were trying to be, one of the questions she asked was along the lines of do you think that city have embarrassed the fans this weekend! WTF
Just been on ITN news. Didnt twist it too bad to be fair.

Those shit heads are laughable.

I'm torn between wanting to maintain a dignified ignoring of them and organising a mass attack on the asres in their Sky Lorries and thier nest of vipers in CB level one.. (a good egging rather than limb- breaking I need to emphasise).

After the Kaka episode where the tabloid twunts had tried to spin it all against us there was a regular chant of "The mirror and Sun can fook off home"... let's revive it with some extra verses.. I'll start

The Sky rag tw@ts can fook off home

thats because ferguson bans them, i don,t like him but at least he makes the shithouses sweat outside?we should just send them on a wild goose chase all over the ground so they can lose some of there pig fat?
LongsightM13 said:
Pathetic that these dicks turned up with a clear agenda. Where is there similar journalistic 'courage' at a rag presser? No, the likes of Winter and his Sky 4 whores kiss alcoholic arse because they'll be banned if they don't. Scum buckets

Ricster said:
You have just pulled together City's supporters when what you tried to do was rip them even further apart. Yes there was a gulf, yes there was a divide, a split that some of us have never witnessed before.

BUT!

Thank you very much, you have just gave us the reason and motivation to get back to what we all do best and that is support our team with undying passion and as 1!

You have all tried to unsettle us with your pathetic stories about Robinho, Hughes record, Hughes sacking, even Mansour buying shares in Barclays, and i'd like to add, shares that he ended up making a huge profit from.

Your stories and lies in future will now not be believed by the City faithful and the best thing is that soon, very soon, we at City will have the last laugh.

Before you go to bed tonight, i want all you so called reporters to do one thing. Look out your window and up into the sky, because there you will see a blue moon rising!

well said Ricster, nice one.

dom said:

I'm torn between wanting to maintain a dignified ignoring of them and organising a mass attack on the asres in their Sky Lorries and thier nest of vipers in CB level one.. (a good egging rather than limb- breaking I need to emphasise).

After the Kaka episode where the tabloid twunts had tried to spin it all against us there was a regular chant of "The mirror and Sun can fook off home"... let's revive it with some extra verses.. I'll start

Surely the twats are going to have to start back peddling furiously because they've only got til Boxing day before we all make twats of them by cheering ManCini to the rafters, win , lose or draw.

Shitheads.

Pam said:
dom said:

Surely the twats are going to have to start back peddling furiously because they've only got til Boxing day before we all make twats of them by cheering ManCini to the rafters, win , lose or draw.

Shitheads.

Well said Pam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.